Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Liverpool's Problem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool's Problem (815 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool's Problem by eaziguyman(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wat on earth is this liverpool problem is it the absent of sadio mane or any other. SHARE UR VIEW GUYS
Re: Liverpool's Problem by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
We are gradually approaching that time of the season where only the strong survives

I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Problem by ufuosman(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
We are gradually approaching that time of the season where only the strong survives

I'm not surprised
you are right.
Re: Liverpool's Problem by eaziguyman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

I'm not surprised
livepool don prove dem be big and strong team nah unbeating against all bige team dem come across no be beans o mah guy
Re: Liverpool's Problem by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
eaziguyman:
livepool don prove dem be big and strong team nah unbeating against all bige team dem come across no be beans o mah guy
If you must win the league, you don't only win the top 4 teams. You have to win the small teams as we have many of them. Picking up maximum points against these smaller teams is what matters most

Liverpool seem tired at the moment. They've not really been top of their games since the turn of the year. Southampton dumped them out of EFL few nights ago, now they're outta FA cup. Trust me, their season is ruined already and it's almost certain, they are going without trophy again
Re: Liverpool's Problem by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
ufuosman:

you are right.
That's what it is bro. A little lack of concentration, distraction and complacency could ruin your season
Re: Liverpool's Problem by eaziguyman(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
If you must win the league, you don't only win the top 4 teams. You have to win the small teams as we have many of them. Picking up maximum points against these smaller teams is what matters most

Liverpool seem tired at the moment. They've not really been top of their games since the turn of the year. Southampton dumped them out of EFL few nights ago, now they're outta FA cup. Trust me, their season is ruined already and it's almost certain, they are going without trophy again
i dey feel u brother u are on point they are just tired. Wit all the lallana noise up and down klopp sef no kwn next thing
Re: Liverpool's Problem by Franklinezenwa: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Some Liverpool fans will be praying for Senegal to lose today for mane to come back before Chelsea clash.
Re: Liverpool's Problem by Segadem(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Franklinezenwa:
Some Liverpool fans will be praying for Senegal to lose today for mane to come back before Chelsea clash.
...with him, without him, we are going to drown them in their pool
Re: Liverpool's Problem by Segadem(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

at times some teams can be dangerous than big ones
Small teams are spoilers
Re: Liverpool's Problem by eaziguyman(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Segadem:
at times some teams can be dangerous than big ones
Small teams are spoilers
real spoiler dey will just come and sit back all 90 mins and the funniest thing is that wit every of their attempt u will tink dey will score bout no their goal is just to not concede a goal for is just bonus

(1) (Reply)

Novelty Match: Messi, CR7 To Battle Eto’o, Okocha In Abuja / Breaking News: Goods News On Victor Moses Injury. / Revealed: Kemi Adetuba Crushing On Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.