Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Did You Have An Idea Of Facebook Phising In The Past? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did You Have An Idea Of Facebook Phising In The Past? (492 Views)

In Need Of Facebook Page Of 15k Plus Likes / How Do I Place This Kind Of Facebook Advert / Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Have An Idea Of Facebook Phising In The Past? by Weezyclan(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are you a hacker, do you do Facebook phishing, let me know if you still have fresh facebook account login with a minimum of 500
friends and how recent the account is. pls i really need it for something important! you can send the logins to my mail @ ajahtitus98@gmail.com thank you
Re: Did You Have An Idea Of Facebook Phising In The Past? by boiz2men(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Weezyclan:
Are you a hacker, do you do Facebook phishing, let me know if you still have fresh facebook account login with a minimum of 500
friends and how recent the account is. pls i really need it for something important! you can send the logins to my mail @ ajahtitus98@gmail.com thank you

See my signature

Na ad u wan create

Phishing is not having an alternate Facebook account. Phishing is building another Facebook clone and users think it is the real thing.

If you want a clone of any site. See my signature
Re: Did You Have An Idea Of Facebook Phising In The Past? by Weezyclan(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
I know about phising bro just help me with the few facebook logins u have
Re: Did You Have An Idea Of Facebook Phising In The Past? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Weezyclan

I have done it in the past but i wasnt really trying to rub people off their friends.. Just Testing!.

So if you still need it .. even Twitter , Paypal , Facebook Just send me a mail @ Jasminepost@yahoo.com.

I'll respond to you.
Re: Did You Have An Idea Of Facebook Phising In The Past? by Weezyclan(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
SENT THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help In Moving Your Website To A More Reliable Foreign Host / How I Got Over 200 Subscribers In 3 Weeks With . Domain / Quick Question About Payoneer Withdrawal Via ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.