Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog (553 Views)

Pls Review This Website For Me / Pls Review This Tech Blog / Pls Review My Blog And Also Comment On Any Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog by Icedprince1d(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls ma follow webmasters/bloggers kindly review my blog and give me your feed backs, criticism are also welcomed
www.princepalacenews..com is the URL thanks
Re: My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
It looks great!
Re: My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog by ghettowriter(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Your blog is okay, you still need to customize it a bit tho. Kudos

check: www.jozavic.
Tell me what u thinkwink
Re: My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog by Temolad: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Nice blog there. Also vist http://temolad..com
Re: My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog by bedfordng(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Pls ma follow webmasters/bloggers kindly review my blog and give me your feed backs, criticism are also welcomed
www.princepalacenews..com is the URL thanks
my advise would be to first get a domain name. You may have to change your template and look for the one that has a smaller post thumbnail to avoid slow site speed on mobile
Re: My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog by bedfordng(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
ghettowriter:
Your blog is okay, you still need to customize it a bit tho. Kudos

check: www.jozavic.

Tell me what u thinkwink
will advise you to use blogger blog instead of wordpress except you plan to upgrade to their premium package which is also limited. If you don't want to waste time and build brand in the long, then go for blogger with a custom domain name
Re: My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog by santos876(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
bedfordng:
will advise you to use blogger blog instead of wordpress except you plan to upgrade to their premium package which is also limited. If you don't want to waste time and build brand in the long, then go for blogger with a custom domain name
pls how/where can I get a better template that will suit my blog,or does it look ok the way it is?www.soccergallary..com
Re: My Follow Bloggers Pls Review My Blog by ghettowriter(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
bedfordng:

Thanks for the advice. am planning on going premium very soon. I want to have enough articles in my archive before switching up. I will visit visit ur blog and leave comments. pls try and do samesmiley

(1) (Reply)

7 VERY IMPORTANT Things To Know Before You Start A Blog / Almost All Law Firms Don't Websites. Why / Unable To Pay Online With Your Naira Atm?? Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.