Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 (1861 Views)

Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? / Weekend Fun - Make A Sentence With These 4 Words In It Part2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 by JimloveTM(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
I posted this game on Facebook, let's see how fast NAIRLANDERS catch the fever too.

#WeekendFUN - Make a LONG sentence with these 4 words in it: "King", "Kitchen", "Kind" "Kiss". It will be interesting to know who makes the most logical sentence. Comment with MOST LIKES wins #TimeStartsNow
Re: Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 by MrUmaRu(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
I saw a KING KISS his wife in the kitchen, it is KIND of him
Re: Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 by JimloveTM(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
MrUmaRu:
I saw a KING KISS his wife in the kitchen, it is KIND of him

Interesting shocked
Re: Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 by Thinkysolutions(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
My King's Kitchen has a picture of a KISS and a KIND of hug on the Wall...

Does this even make sense?
Re: Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
She wants the kind of kiss the king gave his wife in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 by JimloveTM(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Toluwarni:
She wants the kind of kiss the king gave his wife in the kitchen

that's a royal kiss she wants and you both aint from the royal family
Re: Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 by vidgament: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
The KIND KING went to the KITCHEN to KISS his Queen.
Re: Make A LONG Sentence With These 4 Words In It Game By Jimoh Part1 by deedondavi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
The wife of the kind king gave me a kiss in the kitchen.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Legs Does She Has? 95% of people Will Get Confuse For A For A Second. / Put Your Powers Of Observation, Logic And Reasoning To The Test / I Need Assassins Creed Identity Apk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.