Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl (41657 Views)

Ghanaians Blast Desmend Elliot’s Pastor, Brian Over Hand Saniters / Ghanaians Blast Singer For Performing With Coronavirus Face Mask / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by guiddoti: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
davide470:
Why must Ghanaians mix English with their language? Like, is it a national decree?

Even their English sef na die.

15,000 GHC = 1,051,156.27 NGN (For Sarkodie, money is actually a problem sad
Even those whites mixed English with their tongue (slang)
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by guiddoti: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
martineverest:
your self esteem smells........is English their language? they are proud of their root and the heritage...it's someone like u that laugh at people who speak English with heavy accent....smh for Nigerians
Dont mind him. I know their type claiming British accent.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sark, send me your account digits. I will wire N15,000 to your account number from Nigeria...Even as the recession is biting hard, it won't stop us from saving the life of that innocent being.

But, on a more serious note, I don't know why most African big superstars are freakingly stingy. This same thing happened when OJB was ill and needed a kidney transplant.

You guys should seriously learn how to help in silence.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Sparky12(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by gbemi334(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
In dz age of cyber fraud===do u even knw if dat account really belongs to sark?.......u dnt knw hw easily accts r being hacked nowadays.......my take....dnt jump into conclusions till u r really sure of d facts.....Nigerians n Ghanians alike!!!
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by PetroDolla3: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2017
There is nothing "annoying" about Ghanaian pidgin, you f00l!

EmperorLee:
Ghanian pidgin is annoying menh.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by EmperorLee(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2017
Jephjay:
Nigerian pidgin is annoying but unique so appreciate ours too

Lol, it's only my opinion and not a general view and Nigerian Pidgin isn't annoying at all smiley It's divine.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by PetroDolla3: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, it's only my opinion and not a general view and Nigerian Pidgin isn't annoying at all smiley It's divine.
sharaaap magg0t! And who told you Shitnigerian pidgin is not annoying? You are nothing but a big f00l! Yes, na me talk am! Arrant nonsense!
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by EmperorLee(m): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2017
PetroDolla3:
sharaaap magg0t! And who told you Shitnigerian pidgin is not annoying? You are nothing but a big f00l! Yes, na me talk am! Arrant nonsense!

Thank your black stars that i am so busy right now. If not......
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by PetroDolla3: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2017
Fuckeduppedness! Holy fvcking sh1t! You wan flex with PetroDolla? grin I'll flog you like a rented mule! Truth is I don't give a fvcking sh1t about you or anybody in that zoo

EmperorLee:

Thank your black stars that i am so busy right now. If not......
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:
You know sey money don become problem.. *sarkodie voice*

A lot of these musicians live fake lives...

Sarkodie... If I hear that rubbish for your mouth again.. We go ban you from naija.... All these Ghanaian Nigerian wannabes..
hahahahahha
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Iluibadan: 5:21am On Jan 30, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Hahaha fuelish logic. Drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes,huh? Next time you go to the bank or you want to change your shitty Nara into cedes, ask that they give you 15,000,000 for 15,000 GHC because they are same,huh? And by the way do you even know the legal tender in Ghana is Ghana Cedis?

Fuckeduppedness! Shitnigerians is like the Titanic. Sinking faster and faster! Heard everything is in short supply these days in Shitnigeria, including common sense grin

Loosing, instead of thinking about the numerous problems your country face, you are here talking crap about The Ghanaian Cedi? Fuckeduppedness!

OK
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Uwem2009(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Most time we dont rily need to follow what all this musicians say in their music..its all about entertainment..just like sarkodie saying money no be problem when actually it is..also we can relate it to tekno with his lyric of "baby i get e big cassava..when we knw its actually not true grin
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2017
7Alexander:

By your calculation, Ghanaian CEDI's has more value than the Naira?!?

If yes, then I tell you, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA!!
Lol na today you know? grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Hahaha fuelish logic. Drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes,huh? Next time you go to the bank or you want to change your shitty Nara into cedes, ask that they give you 15,000,000 for 15,000 GHC because they are same,huh? And by the way do you even know the legal tender in Ghana is Ghana Cedis?

Fuckeduppedness! Shitnigerians is like the Titanic. Sinking faster and faster! Heard everything is in short supply these days in Shitnigeria, including common sense grin

Loosing, instead of thinking about the numerous problems your country face, you are here talking crap about The Ghanaian Cedi? Fuckeduppedness!

What are you doing on a "shitnigerian" forum? We call you? GTFOH fam
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Just30: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Mouthgag:

Keep deceiving your grin
The real cedes changed for about 10 to a dollar in the 80s
What the hell happened?
Your just decided to push a propaganda, you have no logical argument
Economies improve and Ghana export has out stripped it import and the currency has improve since then and it will grow stronger with a new government in place implementing proper fiscal policies to get the basics right.
See you in 2020, we will be a middle income economy progressing to an upper middle income country status from our lower middle income as it stands now.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Just30: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
gbemi334:
In dz age of cyber fraud===do u even knw if dat account really belongs to sark?.......u dnt knw hw easily accts r being hacked nowadays.......my take....dnt jump into conclusions till u r really sure of d facts.....Nigerians n Ghanians alike!!!
it's a mobile money account of the child's family. It can always be tracked
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Just30: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Unbeliever:
sir this has nothing to do with tax. Our current economic quagmires caused by bad policies and low foreign exchange earnings are the factors responsible for the decline of the value of our currency
low foreign exchange means the Central Bank cannot continue to back the pegging of the currency . It's a good thing allowing market courses to determine the strength of the currency. Pegging is not sustainable
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by 400billionman: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
The topic tire me sef.

When you give God a seed and cant pay 15,000 ghana cedis to save a life, we sure say this artist dey pay tithe ?

I am not forgeting guys who cannot pay their girlfriends school fees..

Anyway, going back to the good old days. Love first..
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by PetroDolla3: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
What am I doing on Shitnigerian forum? Before I respond to your stupid question, let me ask you one simple question. What is a Ghana story doing on a supposedly Shitnigerian site? grin the principle of the right of reply gives me the right to reply. So long as the issue is Ghana or Ghanaian or Ghanaians, every Ghanaian has the right to reply, it doesn't matter where the material is posted.

So get it into your twisted ugly head that I, have a right to respond(whether it is on shitnairaland, dollarland, or yen land, so long as Ghana is being discussed, I have right to make an intervention.

You think you can mention Ghana every second on this mudder fuggers forum and then when Ghanaians appear to defend their country you turn round and say what are doing on a Shitnigeria forum? This is the most nonsensical and absurd thing for any magg0t to say.

Beyond Ghana, I don't give a fvck about this dumb forum!

trustyshoess:

What are you doing on a "shitnigerian" forum? We call you? GTFOH fam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner / Fela Kuti's Daughter, Yeni Laments Stolen Family Photo / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.