Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time (1066 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Some Mind Blowing Facts About Coca-Cola You Don't Know. / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time by 8bolz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2007
well if i meet a girl for the first time i will try to behave my self and try to make her love me for who i am if not she should get out.
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2007
Establish a relationship.but it depends.if i dnt like his/her personality,then, ,au re voir!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time by prinzgeini(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2007
Mann it must not hav 2 be lov @ every first sight.Mann u go lik woman 2 o.How wish say na so every body dey do am nai b say na every day person go dey fall in love
THINK MANN
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time by naijacutee(f): 12:41am On Jan 16, 2007
Can people please stop making posts like these?
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time by iice(f): 3:02am On Jan 16, 2007
WTF angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time by Femimo: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2007
Well i'll av 2 claim an innocent and mk sure she didn't regret meeting me and clinch her well 2 be a friend of mine
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time by deb(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2007
the post say: What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time

It didn't say if you meet an opposite sex that you dont know for the first time

Wetin be the post wetin be the response we dey get. Na wah o!
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet Someone You Don't Know For The First Time by tascoray(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2007
That's how people fail exams!!!!!!!!!!!
Failure to read questions/instructions properly

(1) (Reply)

The Username Thread! / Seun: Include Facebook/twitter/my Space Share Link On Nairaland. / Power: Nigeria Targets 35,000mw By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.