Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Can This Be Gods Call To Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can This Be Gods Call To Man? (705 Views)

Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by tuns30(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Sometimes I do see what happen next day in dream and it came to past, I do predit thing and it came to past Something happened to me some time ago I was in my room then something speak in my mind its says TELL THE world HEAVEN IS REAL HELL IS REAL, I never think much on it. Later in the day,there came two ladies preaching the word of God they called me and preached the word of God to me,pray and left do you believe that it was the same thing they preach to me I was shocked. Though I known that I am a sinner The question is this * Do you think its is normal? Am a bit confused pls schollars enligthen me.......
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2017
grin
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by Snow5(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2017
You need a spiritual father to tutor you on the things of the Spirit...

You on your way son!!
Pay attention to every details you get.. And pray for direction.
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by pweetixandy: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Something always speaks to me too....,sometimes, when there is no light at home, something would speak to me and tell me; "NEPA will soon bring the light". Would you believe that after a few minutes, NEPA actually bring the light!!?? Infact, they just brought the light!!!! shocked shocked shocked I swear! I'm not kidding!!!
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by pweetixandy: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Snow5:
You need a spiritual father to tutor you on the things of the Spirit...

You on your way son!!

Pay attention to every details you get.. And pray for direction.
am I gon need a spiritual father too? Cos i predict things too undecided
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by tuns30(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2017
pweetixandy:
Something always speaks to me too....,sometimes, when there is no light at home, something would speak to me and tell me; "NEPA will soon bring the light". Would you believe that after a few minutes, NEPA actually bring the light!!?? Infact, they just brought the light!!!! shocked shocked shocked I swear! I'm not kidding!!!

Even there is a time people woul would ask me when would NEPA bring light and I say in the evening time and behold it come to pass and so also my mother jokingly call me Pastor of our time
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by Snow5(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2017
pweetixandy:
am I got need a spiritual father too? Cos i predict things too undecided

A spiritual father that will guide your path spiritually..

A kongful student needs a kongful master

That's how far I can explain to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by Uyi168: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
As per ur prediction,can u pls help me predict like 10draws..leme stake and win money
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by pweetixandy: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Snow5:

A spiritual father that will guide your path spiritually..

A kongful student needs a kongful master

That's how far I can explain to you.
u mean kung fu undecided
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by Snow5(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
pweetixandy:
u mean kung fu undecided
Now I know you a joke...
Clown.. Lols..
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by tuns30(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Uyi168:
As per ur prediction,can u pls help me predict like 10draws..leme stake and win money

As in?
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by Uyi168: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
tuns30:

As in?
..thouqht u said ur prediction normally come to pass,cnt u predict the outcome of football matches?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by refiner(f): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
pweetixandy:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by tuns30(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Uyi168:
..thouqht u said ur prediction normally come to pass,cnt u predict the outcome of football matches?

proceed
Re: Can This Be Gods Call To Man? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Uyi168:

Nor min OP but am watching sha, incase e comes through grin

(1) (Reply)

Under A Divine Curse? / Why Banning Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia Is Necessary / Russia’s Ministry Of Justice Moves To Ban Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.