Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Python And The Raspberry Pie !! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python And The Raspberry Pie !! (914 Views)

Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 / Learn How To Programme Using Arduino And Raspberry Pi / Python Language On Raspberry Pi 3b = Endless Possibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Python And The Raspberry Pie !! by coolslim: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why you should Learn To Write The Python Language .

Two days ago I started studying python.Honestly its not the dangerous reptile I thought it is.on the internet ,  I have on several occasion breezed pass a hand full of post trying to convince readers to learn python, projecting it as a would be high paying programming language in the nearest future.one of the primary reason I stayad away from python is the idea the name projects " python " . A program that takes the name of one of the most dangerous reptiles in the history of planet earth ,must be dangerous it self.My understanding made me belief that python is one of the most difficult programming language in existence.I have a basic knowledge of C and assembly languages.It enabled me program micro-controller...............click link.@

http://www.atmalz.com/Thread-PYTHON-AND-THE-RASPBERRY-PIE

(1) (Reply)

Mastermind Software Training Program / Somebody Pls Come To My Rescue / I'm Having Trouble Enabling Javascript On Impress Pages CMS. Please Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.