Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Itel1508 Calling Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel1508 Calling Problem (1257 Views)

Itel1508 With 13k To Get Any Good Fingerprint Phone In Abuja / Itel1508 ARM Cortex-a7 Android Version 5.1 Can Not Format / Please How Do I Stop This Number 251 From Calling My 9mobile Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel1508 Calling Problem by MayhorE(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
pls, am having a problem with my Itel1508, any time I try to make call with it, it will just switch itself off, help me o
Re: Itel1508 Calling Problem by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Itel?

Why not give it to phone engineers around?
Re: Itel1508 Calling Problem by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
MayhorE:
pls, am having a problem with my Itel1508, any time I try to make call with it, it will just switch itself off, help me o
Hello @MayhorE Visit the Carlcare Service Centre for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Itel1508 Calling Problem by MayhorE(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @MayhorE Visit the Carlcare Service Centre for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

OK thanks, BT m out of Lagos now, am somewhere around oyostate, oke Ogun precisely. and from where will I download the carlcare app pls
Re: Itel1508 Calling Problem by MayhorE(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Itel?

Why not give it to phone engineers around?
I dont think its the work of street side engineers, ill rather take it to digital square BT m out of lag
Re: Itel1508 Calling Problem by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2017
MayhorE:
OK thanks, BT m out of Lagos now, am somewhere around oyostate, oke Ogun precisely. and from where will I download the carlcare app pls
Hello @MayhorE The Carlcare App is already Installed on your device & you can also download it from the Palmplay Store. Here's the address of our Service Centre in Ibadan below;
1st Floor, Alpha and Omega Building, Queen Elizabeth Road, Mokola, Ibadan, Nigeria.
[09099093018].
Thank you.
Re: Itel1508 Calling Problem by MayhorE(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @MayhorE The Carlcare App is already Installed on your device & you can also download it from the Palmplay Store. Here's the address of our Service Centre in Ibadan below;
1st Floor, Alpha and Omega Building, Queen Elizabeth Road, Mokola, Ibadan, Nigeria.
[09099093018].
Thank you.

okay
Re: Itel1508 Calling Problem by Akpevwe9: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
You can get the latest smartphone from itel and take your selfies to an extremely new levels....
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Please Save Me From GLO NG / How To Join Infinix Xclub / How To Convert Airtime To Cash Using Aimtoget Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.