Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Budget For A Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Budget For A Wedding (925 Views)

Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget For A Wedding by FaroukM(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please, I want to start planning for my wedding which by God's grace should be next year..with this recession, considering getting Hall,event decoration,and other necessary things for the wedding to happen..how much should I be working towards, am not a rich guy..just still managing..just an average wedding..i need your advise please.
Re: Budget For A Wedding by semasir: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
We are in same shoes but mine will be later this year by God's grace.....

Following for tips too
Re: Budget For A Wedding by mdepearl: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
what's your budget, which location will the wedding hold.having a budget is the first.draft out what you are willing to spend on everything,from Hall, wedding Attire's, food e.t.c. it will hlp you get good vendors, who will give you what you want with your budget.
Re: Budget For A Wedding by emsco(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
semasir:

Following for tips too
am a cineamatographer/filmmaker and i can help cut cost with the wedding coverage..
Re: Budget For A Wedding by FaroukM(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
semasir:

Following for tips too
No wahala...atleast I don bell the cat...I believe God will make it easy
Re: Budget For A Wedding by FaroukM(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
semasir:

Following for tips too
Re: Budget For A Wedding by FaroukM(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
mdepearl:
what's your budget, which location will the wedding hold.having a budget is the first.draft out what you are willing to spend on everything,from Hall, wedding Attire's, food e.t.c. it will hlp you get good vendors, who will give you what you want with your budget.

Thanks..that is why I came to ask on this forum..you sound like an event planner..what is the minimum amount you have work with
Re: Budget For A Wedding by mdepearl: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
it depends on the type of wedding you want number of guests you are inviting, and what u are willing to spend+location. every planner works with a client budget and brief.
Re: Budget For A Wedding by EventPlannerNg: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2017
FaroukM:
Please, I want to start planning for my wedding which by God's grace should be next year..with this recession, considering getting Hall,event decoration,and other necessary things for the wedding to happen..how much should I be working towards, am not a rich guy..just still managing..just an average wedding..i need your advise please.

Hello Farouk, there is no particular budget for a wedding, best thing is for you to set how much you have for the wedding, still keeping some for your marriage after wedding.

I did mine last year and i stuck strictly to my budget. The major thing is how much you have the work with it by focusing on what is really needed.

If you have N1M then focus on immediate family members attending, less crowd, less food,less drinks smaller hall or open space with canopies, your wife will wear one dress instead of the two brides like to wear nowadays.

So the most important is work with what you have and do not go overboard.
Re: Budget For A Wedding by FaroukM(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
EventPlannerNg:

Hello Farouk, there is no particular budget for a wedding, best thing is for you to set how much you have for the wedding, still keeping some for your marriage after wedding.

I did mine last year and i stuck strictly to my budget. The major thing is how much you have the work with it by focusing on what is really needed.

If you have N1M then focus on immediate family members attending, less crowd, less food,less drinks smaller hall or open space with canopies, your wife will wear one dress instead of the two brides like to wear nowadays.

So the most important is work with what you have and do not go overboard.

Many thanks event..it's going to be a Muslim wedding..I shuld be looking towards 1.5m..

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa’s Deborah Ay Emerged As The Winner Of The 2019 Miss Globe Queen / Decorator In Ajah / We Went To A Museum Of Illusions, Absolutely Amazing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.