Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

You Can Get Any Job In Nigeria Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Get Any Job In Nigeria Now! (1377 Views)

GE Nigeria Now Recruiting Graduate And Experience Staffs (8 Positions) / Any Job Offer For A Fresh Graduate In Osogbo?? / Is There Any Job Vacancy (OND) In Edo State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Get Any Job In Nigeria Now! by damadsuite(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2007
Do you know you can get any job with any company in Nigeria even when there is currently no job listing or vacancy advertise from the company.

A friend of mine made me understand this when he got a fantastic job with a multi-national company with the company not actually advertising a vacant position. He sent a proposal to the multi-national company outlining how he can help them brand their old product already in the market but not doing well. The plan was very encouraging and genius that he was invited for a meeting with some member of the company board. After the meeting where he was made to give a presentation of how he intend turning the company sales around, He was immediately given a top executive position.

I also discovered he sent this same proposal to several companies but in most cases, he changes the proposal to suit the company product. Three of the many companies he sent the proposals to gave him a hearing but only one actually employed him.

The last time he visited me, he was already given a company car.
Re: You Can Get Any Job In Nigeria Now! by damadsuite(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2007
Many are asking if i can post or send them a sample of the proposal my friend sent these companies. I called him yesterday if he can forward a sample of the proposal, he told me point blank that it is not right to post such online. Please those that sent me mail concerning this should understand,

Hope you get a job soon!
Re: You Can Get Any Job In Nigeria Now! by neugbenga(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2007
Naija gs & bs, i am an M.S c graduate of microbiology.d job prospects and more info is what i need now.I know some but need more info 2 broaden my chances.like higher institutions.I made a 2,1 i n my B.Sc.
Re: You Can Get Any Job In Nigeria Now! by neugbenga(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2007
Naija gs & bs, i am  an M.S c graduate of microbiology.d job prospects and more info is what i need now.I know some but need more info 2 broaden my chances.like  higher institutions.I made a 2,1 i n my B.Sc.
Re: You Can Get Any Job In Nigeria Now! by Seun(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2007
Moving to Jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelitybank,enugu / Re: Customer Care Representatives At Mtn / Sahara Group!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.