Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent (995 Views)

Got This Invite From Workgroup. Pls How True Is Dis? Someone Should Help / African Courier Express Invite, Plz Is Dis Real....... / How Genuine Is Dis Job Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent by sherifat23: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
You've been shortlisted for an interview with the C.E.O on Monday,30/1/17 by 10am at 35,Town planning way,beside SPAR shopping mall,Ilupeju Indust.Estate,Lagos.
Re: Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent by azelab: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
it is a scam message, no company, no first phase b4 the CEO phase. pls na GNLD PEOPLE. DONT BORDER YOURSELF.
Re: Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent by Olaedoh: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
i got the same message, but in mine, they wrote name of company as shokaz int'l. tried looking them up online but didnt come up with anything yet
Re: Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent by Deelaw(m): 3:30am On Jan 30, 2017
If dis is ur first invite from dem, then run for ur life. No true company invites u for d first time and sends u straight to d CEO.
Re: Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent by onward4life(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Olaedoh:
i got the same message, but in mine, they wrote name of company as shokaz int'l. tried looking them up online but didnt come up with anything yet

Ola Guu morning

Pls hw do yu really look up and address online to find anything tangible like a name or wat dey do. Pls I really need to so that I won't be wasting my transport tra travelling @ any sms or mail

Thanks
Re: Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent by Olaedoh: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2017
onward4life:

Ola Guu morning

Pls hw do yu really look up and address online to find anything tangible like a name or wat dey do. Pls I really need to so that I won't be wasting my transport tra travelling @ any sms or mail

Thanks
a blessed morning to u too. in respect to ur question, its easy. type in the name of the company you want to locate and its state or country of location. but if its the direction u want to find out, goggle map will help u with dat. i goggled the shokaz group sguff, turned out its a scam. so dnt waste ur transport fare nd time. have a nice day
Re: Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent by onward4life(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Olaedoh:

a blessed morning to u too. in respect to ur question, its easy. type in the name of the company you want to locate and its state or country of location. but if its the direction u want to find out, goggle map will help u with dat. i goggled the shokaz group sguff, turned out its a scam. so dnt waste ur transport fare nd time. have a nice day

Now if u noticed of Recent some companies never mention the names they jus announce vacancy and requirements
Then leave to think all day how to address the company on the mail yu bout sending
Re: Pls Aw True Is Dis Very Urgent by Olaedoh: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2017
onward4life:

Now if u noticed of Recent some companies never mention the names they jus announce vacancy and requirements
Then leave to think all day how to address the company on the mail yu bout sending
no legal company will invite you for an interview without including name and location of the company. they wnt even advertise without the name. once u see such without name, verily verily i say unto thee, thou advert is fake

(1) (Reply)

Urgent - Entry Level Ict Staff Wanted In A Project Management Firm, Lagos / Job Opportunity For Young School Leavers ( Ss3) Or Graduates / Job Vacancy At Sanden Intercool (nigeria) Limited, A Company In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.