Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Plots Of Lands For Sale Along New Airport Road PHC - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Lands For Sale Along New Airport Road PHC (465 Views)

Lagos Seals Banks, Hotels, Others On Airport Road For Planning Infractions / Plots Of Land And 5 Bedroom Uncompleted For Sale At Ibadan Oluwo Along New Ife / Dry Land For Sale Along New Unilorin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Lands For Sale Along New Airport Road PHC by balee56: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Genuine plots of land for sale at new airport road PHC, just immediately after obirikwere flyover, at very cheap unbelievable price. This is 100 x better than buying lands at omagwa or igrita. The road is currently being tarred again. The price might skyrocket after the construction of the road. If interested, Call Mrs. Amaka for details: 07082779517
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale Along New Airport Road PHC by balee56: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2017
balee56:
Genuine plots of land for sale at new airport road PHC, just immediately after obirikwere flyover, at very cheap unbelievable price. This is 100 x better than buying lands at omagwa or igrita. The road is currently being tarred again. The price might skyrocket after the construction of the road. If interested, Call Mrs. Amaka for details: 07082779517
. The properties are fast selling. If you are in phc this is a wonderful opportunity to own a property in the heart of the town for a token. Take the opportunity now while it lasts. The price will hit the roof once they are through with the road construction, they're already done with one lane. I just feel I should use this medium to help fellow nairalanders.
Re: Plots Of Lands For Sale Along New Airport Road PHC by balee56: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
The plots I was talking about have all been sold. However, they just opened a new layouts in the area and they are selling as low as 1.4million. The price is increasing daily and people are rushing it because of the strategic location and the road has completely been reconstructed, I guess because of the presence of OPM church. If you live in phc, why not avail yourself of this opportunity to own a plot of land in the city. In case you don't know the new airport road, it is just by Ada George, off NTA rd, u can drive to come see for yourself. I'm certain you will thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: Two Wing Duplex + Bq @ Omole Estate,phase 1 / Improving Construction Speed By Mass Block Production / Why Continuous Pay Rent When You Can Own Your Land At Flourish Garden City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.