Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus (2313 Views)

(download) Fifa 2019 Iso For Ppsspp – Psp Games For Andriod Phones. / God Of War Ghost Of Sparta PPSSPP Highly Compressed 200MB Download / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by iammanuel(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Guys.. I just downloaded PPSSPP Gold + God Of War Chains Of Olympus.iso, I noticed i cant press 3 Keys simultaneously... Like rolling on the floor, If I hold R1 + L1 the Analog won't move unless I leg go of 1 key.. . I dont know if it's the phone or the app, coz I have downloaded v1.0, v1.2.2 and v1.3 still same tin, Anything am missing?? ?? cry cry
Re: PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by iammanuel(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
My DEVICE IS W3
Re: PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by guji12(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Guess ur device is a 2 multi touch... Dats y.... U aren't missin g anytin
Re: PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by Emescot(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Its your phone bro, happened to me too some time ago and i downloaded every ppsspp app even the Gold version, still nothing
Re: PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by iammanuel(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emescot:
Its your phone bro, happened to me too some time ago and i downloaded every ppsspp app even the Gold version, still nothing

Until I change Phone be dat damn!!
Re: PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by Emescot(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
iammanuel:
My DEVICE IS W3
You just have to turn off gesture on your W3, You can find it in ur display settings
Re: PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by iammanuel(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Emescot:
You just have to turn off gesture on your W3, You can find it in ur display settings

This is what I saw... ? Where? ?

Re: PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by salamibigi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Your phone touch only supports two fingers
Re: PPSSPP: God Of War Chains Of Olympus by raindrop99: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
iammanuel:
Guys.. I just downloaded PPSSPP Gold + God Of War Chains Of Olympus.iso, I noticed i cant press 3 Keys simultaneously... Like rolling on the floor, If I hold R1 + L1 the Analog won't move unless I leg go of 1 key.. . I dont know if it's the phone or the app, coz I have downloaded v1.0, v1.2.2 and v1.3 still same tin, Anything am missing?? ?? cry cry
which site can i get the god of war android game. i have the ppsspp already installed

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Has Officially Launched The Nokia G11 Plus / Dynamix Ios Solutions Tool All Song Packages Unlocked Apk Ios / Thread For Tecno Camon C8 Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.