Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Breaking: Wife Of Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung, Is Dead - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Wife Of Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung, Is Dead (455 Views)

Solomon Dalung, Ned Nwoko Decorated As Patrons Of Soccer Stars Project / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / "The Funds Spended Were Properly Spended" - Solomon Dalung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Wife Of Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung, Is Dead by eddyddon234(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Briskila, the first wife of the Minister for Sports, Mr. Solomon Dalung, is dead. She died on Sunday.

Solomon took to his Facebook page to announce the sad story where he also posted the picture of his late wife saying:
“I AM BEREAVED:
For it is appointed for man to live thereafter comes death and judgment says the Holy Bible. While in the Quran, it states that it is appointed that every soul shall test death.”

For it is appointed for man to live thereafter comes death and judgment says the Holy Bible. While in the Quran, it states that it is appointed that every soul shall test death.

My heart is heavy, I cannot continue, I lost my first wife, Mrs Briskila this morning. May her soul and the souls of faithful departed rest in the bosom of the Lord, amen.
What a black Sunday.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/breaking-wife-minsiter-sports-solomon-dalung-dead/
Re: Breaking: Wife Of Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung, Is Dead by DjAndroid: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
It is not Breaking anything, this has been on the front page since 7am today.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus "The Saviour" Sends City To 3rd Place / Cameroon Wins AFCON Title For The Fifth Time! / Champions League Qualification "Practically Impossible" - Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.