Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,841 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Escape From Judgement Jesus Is The Only Way. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Escape From Judgement Jesus Is The Only Way. (391 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Escape From Judgement Jesus Is The Only Way. by kally234: 4:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Dear Friend,

It’s a great privilege granted by God to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ to you, I thank God who in mercy has allowed several means of communicating the message of Jesus to the world

I have decided to write a gospel letter to you, praying also that God will grant you understanding and comprehension through the spirit of God.
God who fashioned us all is a righteous God, and his righteousness is beyond our comprehension,
God created us for Himself and His own Glory , Sin entered into the world through disobedience

Man was lured into lies and in rebellion lost the place of authority granted by God’s love,
Consequently, man fell into a degenerate state and has been fleeing the presence of God his maker

God is a Holy God and Sin separate Man from God
That one things has for all ages stand between us and the righteous God. The Sin problem
Sin has been the hindrance for us all and it is still the problem of us all.

“But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.” Isaiah 59;2

Although, it is a three-letter word, But it is capable of damming the soul of man.

SIN or what you might want to refer to as Satan Identification Number is the label of our lives and the thing that creates enmity between us and God

None of us have succeeded in dealing with the problem of sins, we were born into it and are by the virtue of being born into it Sinners “Behold, I was sharpen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.” Psalm 51;5

The struggle to be free from sin has made man seek many invention, Religion being one of the many attempt of man to be free from Sin

Salvation or Freedom from sin is NOT found in religion of any sorts.
Christianity, Islam, atheistic belief or irreligiosity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, or Confucianism, Sikhism, Judaism, Spiritism, Bahaism, or any other religion CANNOT save the soul of man

Religion does not and Cannot Save.

God provided the way of escape through the Death of Christ, God became the sacrifice and the sin bearer Himself

“And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.” Isaiah 63:5

The death of Jesus is God’s way of dealing with the sin problem “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 2 Corinthians 5:21
God punished sin in Jesus

NOW the same Jesus calls men to repentance Mathew 11:28

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

He (Jesus) declares “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6
Salvation is found in a person, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

JESUS is the only one who can save the soul of man from eternal damnation, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

Because He (Jesus) made the world “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.” John 1:10
Jesus is here to save “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. “ Luke 19:10

We are all lost in Sin and until we accept the verdict of God “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Roman 3: 23 [/b]until a man accept Gods verdict, he will live in denial of what Jesus has done and the salvation that comes through Jesus will exclude him or her,

God will punish Sin [b]“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Roman 6 23

Every man will bear the consequence of his sins.

The choice is either to Let Jesus bear the sins as he has done on the cross or bear it alone

To Accept Jesus is to flee from the wrath of God against sin which will surely come, to reject Jesus is a decision to stand without a saviour in Judgement

God in love has done all there is to do flor the salvation of man

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:16-17

Friend, the call to accept Jesus has come to you through this mail, it is not about religion or association, it is to let Jesus into Your life as saviour

The same Jesus is Gods appointed Judge, every man will stand before him in Judgement. “Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.” Acts 17:31

Refusing Christ as saviour NOW is daring Him as Judge

Men from all ages have been choosing from the two options
The question is

What will you do?

I implore you to accept Jesus into your life today because “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” Hebrew 10:31
Jesus is right there where you are and He is willing to save

He Says “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” Rev 3:20

Let Him in………….God Bless you as you do

(1) (Reply)

A Married Xtian Woman's Submission To Her Husband 1 / Taking Control Of Subliminal Influences Over Your Unconscious / To Imitate Jesus You Need To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.