Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

3 Ways To Secure Your Dreams Before Its Actualization - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Ways To Secure Your Dreams Before Its Actualization (454 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / The ABC Of Goals Setting And Actualization / #onegoalproject : A Turn That Will Aid The Actualization Of Our Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Secure Your Dreams Before Its Actualization by Pospitips(m): 4:55am On Jan 30, 2017
While growing up, I discovered
that dreams could automatically
change into imaginations if it’s not
been trailed in the right path.
Sometimes we ignorantly leave
our dream track to join others in theirs forgetting that we all have
different dreams and careers. “A dream doesn’t become reality by magic it takes sweat, determination and hard-work.” – Colin Powell The very reason I have written
this article, is because of a dream
I had 2 years ago (to reach
people and the world from here).
To me it’s all a miracle,
considering my personal circumstances, I found myself in
the pitch of life, “my dreams VS my family”. I wanted to be a blogger, but I
thought it was far too difficult due
to too much discouragement from
my family. I never believed I
could ever secure my dreams to
be a blogger. Maybe you’ve never been as
unsure of yourself as I used to
be, but you can likely relate... Continue reading https://pospitips./2017/01/25/3-ways-to-secure-your-dreams-before-its-actualization/

(1) (Reply)

Solution Sales Executive At SAP / MUST READ,!!! POLL : Would You Like To Know The True Medical Status Of President / Face Book Palaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.