Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Naira For 1k Words. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Naira For 1k Words. (526 Views)

Get Paid In Naira For Giving Your Opinion Online / Get 1million Naira For NSCDC /Federal agency job slot. / Fifty Thousand Naira For Five Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Naira For 1k Words. by AgreatMan: 5:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Hello house, well I have a writing offer for anyone who is interested. I could as well give this offer to anyone around the world, but if there is something we are good at as a Nation, then Christianity probably tops the list.

I need 5 people to write a 12k to 15k word document (or more) for me, and I am willing to pay 1000naira for 1000 words. I have the topics, and you can draw-up a table of contents which you can work with. As soon as we agree on a table of contents, even before you start the actual writing, I will pay 3k and the remaining will be paid in 2 installments. If you can write more than 15k words, it's all good, I will pay for additional contents in equal measures.

Requirements
Sound knowledge of the scripture
A decent command of written English.
You should write with the global audience in mind.
duration is 2 weeks.
Transfer of ownership.
You can use whatever resources at your disposal but you cannot just copy and paste other people's work.
If you also have a work (finished or not) and you want to transfer the rights, send me an email.
if you want some SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS about ANYTHING in the terms, let me know in the email

Tell me why you can write a 15k words document, and a 200words writing sample (or a link to you ariticles) and email on [/b] robowriter36@yahoo.=com[b] (remove the "=" sign)
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Naira For 1k Words. by Thepasserby(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Check your mail box, I have sent you a mail. Reply the mail so that we can discuss the T&C of your request.
Thanks
Ganaboy04 at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Is This GLMD? / Suppliers/Distributors Needed Urgently!!! / 2017 Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.