Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User (526 Views)

"Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims / See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User / See The Funny Reply EFCC Gave To A Man Who Accused Them Of Doing Nothing (Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User by Nnamdd1(m): 7:05am On Jan 30, 2017
Kenetez was visibly angry that the EFCC warned Nigerians about Virtual Currencies that they are NOT Legal tenders.

See the reply he got for tweeting 'EFCC Thunder fire all of una there' below.

Lol.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/see-hilarious-response-efcc-gave-to.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/825638644841140226

Re: See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2017
The guy behind this efcc handle is not a Nigerian. This guy's sense of humor exceeds our mentality cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User by nnachukz(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Who is handling this handle abeg? That guy eeh.

So the thunder should be gathering momentum see and wait until April. I pray the strike will not be fatal but just devastating because me sef dont like this EFCC and DSS.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User by dearg: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2017
he is a typical 9ja guy, relax baba nla'
Re: See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User by Jeffrey12(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Badt G" grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User by Sandydayziz(f): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2017
nnachukz:
Who is handling this handle abeg? That guy eeh.

So the thunder should be gathering momentum see and wait until April. I pray the strike will not be fatal but just devastating because me sef dont like this EFCC and DSS.

Am beginning to wonder myself... He's f*cking hilarious! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Amputates A Members Hand And Leg For Trying To Surrender / Should I Stop Giving To People In My Area? / A Man Angry With His Wife Man Hangs Baby Then Kills Himself On Facebook Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.