Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) (15260 Views)

Stanley Uzochukwu Joins Dangote, Elumelu To Receive U.S 8-Member Delegation / Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Empowers 1000 Young Entrepreneurs With $100m(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Widows from different religious groups and denominations within and outside Abuja have
lamented the negative effect of the nation's bad economy, saying that if not for the effort of few philanthropists, many of them would have died.

They, however, commended the generosity of a few Nigerias, especially the Chairman of popular
indigenous company, STANEL OIL, Stanley Uzochukwu for feeding and empowering over 1,000 of them both within and outside Abuja.

Commending the young billionaire and philanthropist, the president of Widows Association, ECWA Church, Tudu Wada plateau Chapter , Hanatu Danladi, described Stanley as a “great philanthropist” saying he has been putting smiles on the faces of helpless widows and orphans secretly from different religious groups and denominations since 2011. 

“I am overwhelmed by the generosity of Stanley towards the less privileged particularly the widows and orphans. He is the reason why over 1,000 of us are surviving the current recession. 

“Since 2011 STANEL OIL has been the source of basic needs for many widows. He visited us 3 to 4 times each year since 2011. He visited us 4 times in 2016 and it was awesome. Over 1,000 widows went home smiling with a lot of goodies. Not just a visit but he usually come with trucks of different food items – bags of rice, maize, ground nut oil, wrappers, cartons of both washing and bathing soaps, cartons of tomatoes, matrasses, packets of magi, bags of salt, bags of sugar and so on.

“He is not only flattering us with basic needs but also empowering us. He empowers widows from time to time by giving us Kerosene tanks free of charge and supply us kerosene on credit to sell at retail prices and return the capital to him while we enjoy the interest. He is not only giving us fish to eat but also teaching us how to fish. Is that not amazing?

“Stanley is indeed a worthy son to us and as such, we pray for him daily as we ought for our biological son. For our sake, God will not let him down because he is doing His will for orphans and widows. Other rich people should follow his style and they will be blessed.” 

Mrs Danladi called on fortunate youths to emulate Stanley and extend their alms to the less privileged saying, “thousands of widows and orphans pray for him daily for God to protect and replenish the young man who is saving our lives from hunger and starvation''. 

Similarly, one of the orphans, Idoko James, who is a beneficiary of the billionaire's alms-giving to the poor, also spoke on behalf of hundreds of orphans whom Stanley in his benevolence had given hope and reason to smile particularly in this recession era. 

According to James, "Stanley is 'God sent' to widows and orphans in this period of recession. He has been blessing our mothers secretly in numerous ways for the past 6 years. By empowering our mothers, they are able to send us to schools. 

"In addition to feeding and empowering of our mothers, STANEL OIL also gave some of us scholarships which I am a beneficiary."

LEADERSHIP recalls that the Chairman, STANEL OIL, Stanley Uzochukwu on his birthday July 30, 2016 in his compassion for the needy celebrated his birthday in two IDP camps – Stephanus Foundation, Bukuru and House of Recap British American Junction in Jos, the Plateau State capital. During the visit, trucks of food items, clothes, toiletries, mattresses, Keke Napeps, and undisclosed huge amount of money in cash were donated to alleviate the untold sufferings of the IDPs.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/01/recession-how-over-1000-widows-orphans.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by pxjosh(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Incredible.

Please who have two 10k? Please help me with one part, I'm in need of it cry

4 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by veekid(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2017

her chops
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by jejemanito: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
This one wey Alexxxreports no snap himself join

Are we safe?

Nlers help me out
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by NNVanguard(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good spirited Nigerian
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by Kaptainkoko: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thank God
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
God bless Igbos
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Under goodluck Jonathan foods were cheap and always available in thr market... Dollar was 180 and fuel 85 naira.... One old man now wants 180million people to follow him to the grave.... Am not a political toy so no unfortunate person should quote me. Anyone who will take Nigeria out of this mess is who i will go with either corrupt or a saint.... People are suffering in this country... Hunger has done more harm in Nigeria

Nairaland mods pls stop editing peoples comment

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Social Media Philanthropists...

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
5 and 6

Christ and Love

Igbos and Generosity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by adrelanine: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
.Don't be deceived.. Its either they help you so that they can get something from you in return. or they do it so as to get something from the public. Real philanthropists don't publicise...
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by SalomonKane: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmmm. Stanley? I believe he's Christian? But how come muslims don't enpower their people? Just like Saudi Arabia refuse to help and take in refugees from Syria and other Arab countries? grin

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by kilokeys(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
REAL MEN
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by Jon3nity(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Proudly Igbo.. cool
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by mykeljosef: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime.
Chinese proverb

good initiative but then
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by harmless011: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nice one, keep it up Mr Stanley
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by nabegibeg: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Encouraging
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by Jon3nity(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jon3nity:
Proudly Igbo.. cool

1 Like

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by mykeljosef: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
emmanuel596:
Under goodluck Jonathan foods were cheap and always available in thr market... Dollar was 180 and fuel 85 naira.... One old man now wants 180million people to follow him to the grave.... Am not a political so no unfortunate person should quote me. Anyone who will take Nigeria out of this mess is who i will go with either corrupt or a saint.... People are suffering in this country... Hunger has done more harm in Nigeria

Jonathan reading your comment like

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by smithe113(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
adrelanine:
.Don't be deceived.. Its either they help you so that they can get something from you in return. or they do it so as to get something from the public. Real philanthropists don't publicise...

The bottom line is that he is doing something....nd didnt you see the part that said "since 2011"

BTW......what have you done so far

1 Like

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by hucienda: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good one M. Stanley Uzochukwu.

NCAN. Over to you.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by loomer: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nice gesture, but instead of buying COLA, canter, bottle water is far better and healthier
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by Alasi20(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
More elbow to your grease
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by Guyman02: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Social Media Philanthropists...

Hediots who have never helped anyone in their miserable lives will always come here to say 'he should have done it secretly'.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by lionlamb020(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is someone actually helping people and not just flaunting wealth like those yeyebrities, or talking trash up and down like freeze (official mad man)

1 Like

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by aiboss: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
pxjosh:
Incredible.

Ask MMM people they have 'spare money' grin grin cheesy
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by grandstar(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
His mum is Yoruba
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by longerthroat(m): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2017
pxjosh:
Incredible.

KKKKKKKKKK count it,its complete. no need thanking me.
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by MrImole: 6:26am On Jan 31, 2017
Not very bad.
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) by pxjosh(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2017
longerthroat:
KKKKKKKKKK count it,its complete. no need thanking me.
Nobody even bother ask me how far sef embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide On Setting Up E-commerce Website Using Wordpress / Rivers Overtakes Lagos As Top Investment Destination / 10 Work From Home Online Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.