Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Driver's License - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driver's License (541 Views)

Medical Laboratory Scientist License Renewal Summary For Year 2020 / Sale Rep with valid driver's license / Don’t Pay More Than N6,350 To Acquire Drivers License – FRSC (2015 News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver's License by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2017
pls i need ur advice i wana do a driver's license, i contacted dis guy he said i shld bring d money and my passport. pls do dey need a passport for processing i tot is capturing, pls ur advice
Re: Driver's License by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Don't patronize him. Go direct to FRSC's drivers license office.

You need to get a driving school certificate if it's your first time of applying. Then pay #6350 or #6500 or so, can't remember, but not up to #7000. Take your teller and the certificate to FRSC drivers license office and they'll tell you the next step.

You'll have to do a test, and then capture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver's License by Rekit: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2017
stphil:
pls i need ur advice i wana do a driver's license, i contacted dis guy he said i shld bring d money and my passport. pls do dey need a passport for processing i tot is capturing, pls ur advice
Don't patronize him. Go to FRSC office to process your drivers licence yourself.
You will be required to scan and snap through their digital machine after doing the necessary tests. Goodluck.
Re: Driver's License by kayusre: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
He is going to do it quite alright but its going to be the fake one #and frsc know how to differentiate the real from fake#to get one you have to go to a frsc recognized driving school (even though you have been driving for 15years) then from their you will be informed on the next step #or you go straight to frsc and drop something for the boys

(1) (Reply)

Jumia.com Ongoing Recruitment / Experienced Graduate Position Opened At Fan Milk Plc / Need An Affordabe And Responsive Website For Your Business? Have It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.