Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Invest #4,000 And Earn Big!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest #4,000 And Earn Big!!! (610 Views)

Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M / YES!! You Too Can Earn Big This 2019!! You Have To See This!! / You Can Actually Earn Big Figures From Free Airdrops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest #4,000 And Earn Big!!! by TopDogNaija(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Hello there. I believe you visited this forum for a reason; making money, right?. Well yeah, that's what this is about, but i must say... I don't like how people react to good business opportunities. Why are you always quick to say "IT'S A SCAM". Only illiterates talk that way. Teenage youths are making hundreds of thousands right under your nostrils and their you are complaining about recession. Well, if you didn't know this before you had better know now; Nigeria is not getting any better and you don't have to be one of those people who keep saying ''I DON'T HAVE MONEY". I'm just a college student and i can boast of #500,000+ in my account despite extravagant spendings. How is it so? It's because i invested in online schemes and i take online marketing seriously. All it took me to make #90,000 this january is just 1 week with no hard labour. Seriously! This time last, if anyone told me i could become a millionaire just by pressing my phone i would seriosly doubt it...and here i am now, receiving alert upon alerts almost reaching a million.
Well, if you still doubt me then you can leave this forum and don't bother to leave any reply because i'm recruiting serious people and i don't want any discouragement.
I'm into a ponzi scheme that can guarantee you #308,000 within 4wk's with a #4,000 investment and you can be a part of it. Because of fear of been banned, i wouldn't want to share it on forum. If you are interested, kindly leave your digits in coded format.
If you are leaving your digits, please follow this topic, i may need your comments later. As a saying goes; in the midst of two or more witnesses the truth shall be established. Thank you.
#PrimeBiz#
Re: Invest #4,000 And Earn Big!!! by greattoppyg: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
0 eight 1 three one 1 4 four nine 9 0

(1) (Reply)

New Website Launching On Wednesday, 15th 2017. Please Read Carefully. / HELP!! Am I Finished / How Do I Achieve This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.