Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Where Do Dead People Really Go? Stories Out Of The ORDINARY!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Dead People Really Go? Stories Out Of The ORDINARY!!! (475 Views)

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Are / Do Dead People Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Dead People Really Go? Stories Out Of The ORDINARY!!! by Alexbrain(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
The Bible made us to understand that after death comes judgement which will decide whether one's spirit goes to heaven - a place of extraordinary beauty and peace or hell - a place of everlasting torment and horrors.
But there have been stories where neither of the above happened. For some reasons the spirits of some dead people remained with us.
Below are some stories people shared with us on a Facebook group. I will not be revealing the names of people and the Facebook group in other to protect the identity of the people.

These stories beg the question where do dead people really go?

I lived with mum's sister from '95-98. My mom relocated to Lagos after being sacked as a non indigene in Cross River, to look for greener pastures, and since I'd just gained admission to jss1, I had to stay back and start school,

In 97 we had a guest, someone who was a family friend. I was about 13 then. He came all the way from Kaduna. He never missed anyone's birthday in our home. He slept in my room, while I slept with my aunt in her own room. Every morning I got up to prepare for school,

I would always go and tidy my room and lay the bed before leaving. I always saw ugly black ants on my bed, where the guy slept. I had never seen such ants in the house before, so it always baffled me. For 3 straight days. He left on the 3rd day. My aunt and I saw him off to the park. The bus was empty when we got there, so we sat in it with him, and gisted a bit.

When other passengers started arriving, we got off the bus, and then said our goodbyes. We walked to the exit gate of the park, and then my aunt remembered something she wanted to tell him, we both hurried back( a space of less than 45secs after we left him). But he wasn't in the bus.

We asked the passengers about him, but no one seemed to know who we were talking about. We went into the park office to ask about the guy we came with but no one seemed to know who or what we were talking about.

We left. My aunt got upset and said that if he had wanted to go see someone else, he should have told her instead of making her think he was ready to travel. The next day was Tuesday, and I had just returned from school to see my aunty home. It was unusual, I was always home before her. I noticed she had cried a lot and was still crying. She told me to sit down and narrated everything to me.

She had run into an old acquaintance who served in the nysc with her and Uncle Usen in 1991, way back in Kaduna. They got taking and she excitedly told the lady that Uncle Usen had visited us over the weekend. The woman told her it couldn't be, that Usen had died in a car crash 7 months before. There was no GSM then, so we couldn't call anyone to confirm.

By Thursday, everyone who knew about his death came surfacing as if they knew we needed confirmation. My aunt wrote a letter and sent via Nipost to the office where he worked in Kaduna, they had retained him after their service year ended in 1992. They sent a response the next week, the guy was dead, really.

In the 1980's I think 84 or 85 I was very young then but it's an incident in can't forget ever. My young cousin , uncle Sunny who was serving in Kano came back wearing corper unifirm we were so excited and hugged him and gave us biscuits and said he was coming. My dad's office was just across the road. Few minutes later we saw uncle Sunny pacing up and down the main road and wouldn't answer our calls. He didn't say a word to us after that. Minutes later he disappeared and we thought he went to see my dad. Hours later my dad returned and we were like Papa where is uncle sunny? He asked us which uncle Sunny? We were like our cousin who lives in GRA he was here and brought us these biscuits ( showing dad the biscuits). My dad just got up and left. Minutes later he came with uncle sunny^s dad and they sat us down and asked us to repeat what we said. When we repeated the incidence, the man started crying and told us how uncle Sunny died some weeks ago in Kano during an appendix op. We were speechless.

Yeah, it happened to my mom. She welcomed and even served food to her late brother in kano many years back. He ate and stayed while gisting with her for hours. He left and my mom said she heard a knock at d door almost immediately and it was my dad, returned from work with a letter from home that, that same brother of hers had died over 10days. She was shocked.

Wow. I was doing my internship at FMC Gombe at the accident and emergency unit. At about 1 am on a certain day while on duty, I went into the call room to rest a bit. I locked the door and decided to sleep a bit (with the light on) but woke up suddenly about 2 hours later to see a lady fully dressed in a beautiful housa native attire and crawling towards me. I blinked to make sure I wasn't seeing things and started kabashing. She seemed startled by my reaction, turned back and vanished into the wall. I made enquiries and found out that a critical accident victim fitting that description had passed on earlier. I fell sick for about 2 weeks.

It happened to my mum too. When she was pregnant for my younger sister. Her mum promised to come for omugwo but unfortunately the mum died before she put to bed, so they went home and did the burial. She said when she had her baby, her mum keep visiting. She said whenever she's busy washing and the baby is crying after sometime she won't hear the baby again by the time she gets inside she will meet her mum sitting on the bed carrying the baby and curdling her and as soon as she comes in she will lay down the baby and leave. She said this continue for sometime until she surmon the courage to address her mum "why did you die and leave me when you know you should help me and care for my baby? Pls go and rest and let me live my life. She said her mum left with tears dripping from her face and she never showed up again. My beloved sister too is a finster.

Another person told me that his brother had this bestie that always spends holidays with them. The guys usually rotate whose house they spend the holidays. One particular holiday, the friend came again as usual. They were gisting and having fun. Around evening, the brother got a call that his friend has died. He said it's not true that he's at their house. They said the guy died earlier that day in an accident but the guy didn't believe. The friends family told him not to say anything that they are coming. When they got there, the friend was in the sitting room with the guy, immediately the friend heard the voices of his people, he disappeared.

So please where do dead people really go?
Re: Where Do Dead People Really Go? Stories Out Of The ORDINARY!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Seems ur family can communicate wt d dead.....ur mums genes to be specific.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Dead People Really Go? Stories Out Of The ORDINARY!!! by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Where Do Dead People Really Go? Stories Out Of The ORDINARY!!! by ajokebelle(f): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
I also don't understand this oooo. The Yoruba's call them 'Akuda'.
Heard of similar scenario's from confirmed sources too.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Dead People Really Go? Stories Out Of The ORDINARY!!! by ajokebelle(f): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
yomi007k:
Seems ur family can communicate wt d dead.....ur mums genes to be specific.

He said people shared the stories on a Facebook page, not his family
Re: Where Do Dead People Really Go? Stories Out Of The ORDINARY!!! by yomi007k(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
ajokebelle:

He said people shared the stories on a Facebook page, not his family

Oh my bad...tnx

(1) (Reply)

Is this a wrong question to ask in the church? / What Is Destiny? / The Hypocrisy Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.