Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

Unshed Tears - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unshed Tears (701 Views)

Jessica's Tears. / Love With Bitter Tears 18+ / Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unshed Tears by D1ana: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
wow its such a beautiful bracelet said Tina and it even has her name on it pricilllia said hmm your daddy is such a wonderful person another voice chirped in Azua tuned out the voices of her classmate who were admiring Angela's bracelet its not as if she was not happy she is but well when people with Dad's are discussing how can she join in when she lives like a fatherless child her friends dont understand when she said her daddy has never smiled at her talk more of giving a hug or joking with her they think she is exagerrating so she doesnt even talk about it all is get is the look of loathing and disgust on his face and the scold and when he is in a bad mood his hand mother said she is just imagining it all deep inside her thoughts she was brought back to earth by Miss Tolu voice in her face
Re: Unshed Tears by D1ana: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
My first time at writing so forgive the mistakes would appreciate the critics and advice
Re: Unshed Tears by D1ana: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Madam madam all the time you are in your obanje world Miss Tolu said sorry ma Azua said with her eyes downcast sorry for yourself you need it more if only Miss Tolu knows how true the statement was anyway she said listen up class we have a new student his name is Uhotu so you all be nice to him the rest of what Miss tolu said faded away Azua was transfixed by the newcomer it wasnt that he was that handsome it was the look in his eyes he was smiling but his eyes was sad Azua recognised it cause she has that same look on her face all the time. He is cute isnt her Tina whispered to her uh yea he is hmm she said maybe i should make him my new bf for ss3 the thought saddened Azua but well she knows whoever Tina wants Tina gets anyway he doesnt look like the kind of guy who would look at her how many times has her dad told her she looks like their goats that they could be mistaken for siblings. Miss Tolu left the class with the new boy and the bell was rung it was like the bell of doom for Azua today was friday her dad would be home early too and mother would be home too since she cant go to the market whenever her dad is home she was the last to leave the class her friends had gotten tired and left her she had money on her to board a bike but she didnt trekking slowly towards the one place she hates the most
Re: Unshed Tears by sirblero(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
nice story... keep it coming..but space your work..
#following..
Re: Unshed Tears by D1ana: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
She got home and met her dad in the sitting room 'good afternoon sir' as expected there was no answer instead he looked at her like she was the most irritating thing to have walked the planet earth she has stop to wonder what her offence was but she know her mum was wrong she was not imagining that her dad hates her she went to the kitchen to meet her mum cooking good afternoon mother she greeted welcome sunshine when her mum turned to give her hug she saw a bruise on her eye he hit you again didnt he no honey your dad would never do that her mum answered i just hit my eye on the door knob no mother thats not true mother Azua cried out with tears in her voice sshh her mum said in a harsh whisper never allow tears from your eyes no body should see you cry young lady put on that smile even if its fake now i hit my eye on the door knob agreed? Yes mum
Re: Unshed Tears by Chummypinky(f): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
interesting
Re: Unshed Tears by Damilahrey(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Intresting........aunty chumpinky u are here... wating 4 update tonight
Re: Unshed Tears by D1ana: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
The rest of the day passed in a blur Azua kept to herself at dinner she ate in a hurry and went back to her room took out her little diary book her mum got for her each year at her birthday she was requested to write her thoughts at the end of each day though she had stopped writing what she really feel cause at her next birthday her mum always burns it and tell her everything in the book about her life was a lie its a lie that she is sad and her dads hates her so she just write wrong things and store the right things in her head her final thoughts before sleeping was of the boy with the sad eyes saturday morning she was awaken by the song of happy by pharell willams and her mum opening her door and saying rise up sunshine she smiled and said coming ma she quickly washed her face and teeth and went out of the room good morning daddy she said to her dad morning doom her dad replied sunshine my foot well in her world he doesnt exist she just couldmt wait for monday to come
Re: Unshed Tears by D1ana: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Monday morning was to her like paradise she was usually the first person at school so seeing utohu there was a suprise for her she didnt know what to say to him should she say hi or walk away he didnt seem to notice her presence she decided to drop her bag and go hang around at the school canteen till the bell rung for assembly hi Azua beautiful day right? Azua was shocked she couldnt get control of her tongue no reply? Common am not the repulsive am i oh if only he knows its the exact opposite he came to her front and touched her cheek she flinched away it felt strange no male has ever touched her that way it wasnt right was it? he took his hand away raised them up and said i dont bite i just like you can we be friends?
Re: Unshed Tears by D1ana: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Friends? Yes friends he replied or you want us to be enemies? No no not at all uh yes we can be friends student start trooping into the class and shortly after the bell was rung at the assembly she kept thinking friends with him she stole a glance his way even looking uniformed he looked different from the rest of boys more matured hellooo she turned to see Tina na wa o babe na so this guy affect you reach you wey they shy for boys anyway i fit help you arrange am she couldnt believe what Tina was saying uh we are friends already friends Tina asked obviously suprised sharp babe i no say all this your pretense na for show Azua hissed and focused on what the principal was saying about their upcoming waec exams during lunch break utohu came to her seat and Azua couldnt breathe why did he have to come here all the class had their eyes on her can i take my beautiful friend for lunch he asked her beautiful?
Re: Unshed Tears by D1ana: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
It has to be a mistake she looked at the mirror was in a while the only thing she had was a flawless skin and long think hair aside that there was nothing her eyes were too small her forehead too big her nose were too big and her lips are like that of a donkey thats what her dad says and her stature that of a monkey so this boy cant be calling her beautiful she was brought back by a nudge from Tina she nodded her head without knowing why i take that as a yes so ladies first she walked out of the class like a robot at the canteen he kept trying to make her talk and laugh talking about his dad and two elder sis his mum was late and he kept singing praises of his dad why is mine different she didnt have anything to contribute so she kept mute
Re: Unshed Tears by D1ana: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
The days went buy with utohu always taking her for lunch and she going to his place weekends with the pretense of going to see Tina school closed finally after their waec exams she was always with him her dad scorn and insults no longer mattered utohu said she was beautiful even when he hits her she smile and think of the sad eyes boy she was thinking of going to learn tailoring so she told him no you wont he replied but why she asked must there be a reason he retorted getting angry she has never seen him this way

(1) (Reply)

Professional Ebook Designer Needed For My New Book Cover / The Benefits Of Naija Poetry (www.naijapoetry.com) / She Went To School But Turned It Into A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.