Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (54668 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abdulazeez007:
yu dey vex?
i for say make yu go hug transformer but electric supply wey suppose shock yu s3lf never dey sufficient for Nigerians.....

Is that why you're crying?.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by suzly(f): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Glory be to God
tohfiaqua

Badgers14:

What are you assuming?

What i said was my opinion.. You could disagree with my opinion but that doenst make it wrong.

That some fulani herdsmen are killing people doesn't mean every fulani herdman is violent or have a violent intention.

Since you are in the business of what ifs , what is your friend or family member is a fulani herdman, non violent and makes honest living and was killed because Suleman said so... How would you feel
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
a tyrant will remain a tyrant

YES! But a check like this is needed.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
pauljumbo:
hero of democracy
Apostle may your days be long

DAURA doesnt understand DEMOcracy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
pauljumbo:
hero of democracy
Apostle may your days be long

DAURA doesnt understand DEMOcracy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by proprince(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Man of God

Man of the people

A true hero

We are with you Sir
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by emmaelectelect(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2017

what of the one that said fight anyone who stops you from practicing Islam

AntiIPOOP:
"I told my people any fulani herdsman you see around you Kill Him and I have told them in the church here that any fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake , Kill Him!, Kill Him!!, Cut His head !" - Apostle Sule.

This tout is in deep sh!t.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by nadisman(m): 3:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Oga Sule Will Be Like No be Watin i talk they a just trying to bring me down shai! My Enemy pastors are on it again....me way dey pray mk FG grant Fulani ppl dia heart desire.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.