Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lasaco Assurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lasaco Assurance (5752 Views)

Interview Confirmation Lasaco / Lasaco Assurance Plc Marketing Job(insurance) / I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasaco Assurance by dupzy05: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
i got a call from Lasaco Assurance for training who else got a call?
Re: Lasaco Assurance by Valindazz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
I did too. What are we to expect?
Re: Lasaco Assurance by Valindazz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
dupzy05:
i got a call from Lasaco Assurance for training
who else got a call?
me too, what are we to expect?
Re: Lasaco Assurance by dupzy05: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
I don't no also but seems after d training work don start bdat o,how much can dey pay?
Re: Lasaco Assurance by ITAB: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
dupzy05:
I don't no also but seems after d training work don start bdat o,how much can dey pay?
Re: Lasaco Assurance by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2017
ITAB:
my younger sister recently got this job and mentioned 70k with targets attached, how come you are saying 30k !baba clear me well abeg so I can stop her.
Re: Lasaco Assurance by ITAB: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Has she been paid the 70k? I got the below narrative from another post. When I did their interview and training, I was told I'd be paid 30k commissions would add up to make 70k.i think the below is their latest scheme
My brother congratulations first! At least someone has finally seen potentials in your CV to invite you to a hotel for a training (It's actually going to be a 1hour speech)!

Lasaco Insurance will be offering you a role as a Marketing Executive with NO salary, NO official car, NO accommodation, NO wardrobe allowance and NO transport allowance!

You will only be paid based on commission from the value of insurance products you sell successfully (i.e No work No pay)!

You will however be given a temporary ID card and copies of the company's general purpose complimentary cards where you have to include your phone number with a pen by your self!

It's a marketing job and you'll have to trek long distances on foot in Lagos moving from office to office, school to school, church to church looking for people to buy your insurance products (Life and None-Life Products)!

I suggest you buy a very good shoe with a strong sole or add metal shoe bucklers to your present shoes to stand the test of time!

Pleased don't say that I am discouraging you because I would gladly accept this job if it were in the US or UK!

The only set back with insurance jobs in Nigeria is patronage and poor government policy support. Only a few Nigerians understand why they should insure their properties and lives! The others will tell you God forbid! It won't happen to me! God is my insurance! Some pay their insurance in the form of tithes and offerings to their Pastors!

Take this for free, based on our 190Million population, insurance products should be a BIG sale in Nigeria but today 80% of cars have fake insurance papers or do not have at all!quote author=Airborne360 post=53280424]my younger sister recently got this job and mentioned 70k with targets attached, how come you are saying 30k !baba clear me well abeg so I can stop her.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Lasaco Assurance by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
ITAB:
Has she been paid the 70k? I got the below narrative from another post. When I did their interview and training, I was told I'd be paid 30k commissions would add up to make 70k.i think the below is their latest scheme
My brother congratulations first! At least someone has finally seen potentials in your CV to invite you to a hotel for a training (It's actually going to be a 1hour speech)!

Lasaco Insurance will be offering you a role as a Marketing Executive with NO salary, NO official car, NO accommodation, NO wardrobe allowance and NO transport allowance!

You will only be paid based on commission from the value of insurance products you sell successfully (i.e No work No pay)! Thanks for this info bros ,she has to stop

You will however be given a temporary ID card and copies of the company's general purpose complimentary cards where you have to include your phone number with a pen by your self!

It's a marketing job and you'll have to trek long distances on foot in Lagos moving from office to office, school to school, church to church looking for people to buy your insurance products (Life and None-Life Products)!

I suggest you buy a very good shoe with a strong sole or add metal shoe bucklers to your present shoes to stand the test of time!

Pleased don't say that I am discouraging you because I would gladly accept this job if it were in the US or UK!

The only set back with insurance jobs in Nigeria is patronage and poor government policy support. Only a few Nigerians understand why they should insure their properties and lives! The others will tell you God forbid! It won't happen to me! God is my insurance! Some pay their insurance in the form of tithes and offerings to their Pastors!

Take this for free, based on our 190Million population, insurance products should be a BIG sale in Nigeria but today 80% of cars have fake insurance papers or do not have at all!quote author=Airborne360 post=53280424]my younger sister recently got this job and mentioned 70k with targets attached, how come you are saying 30k !baba clear me well abeg so I can stop her.
Re: Lasaco Assurance by bola121: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
very poor offer.it's well
Re: Lasaco Assurance by Obaropluto: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
I got a call from lasacco assurance for an interview. who else did and how real is it

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job(contract) / Submission Of Cv Is Still Ongoing In Our Company / I Think Jiji Jobs Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.