Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Photo Of The Day Hilarious Fan Drew Don Jazzy With Garri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day Hilarious Fan Drew Don Jazzy With Garri (596 Views)

Hilarious, Fan Replicates Wizkid Super Eagles Jersey Swag / Father's Day: Hilarious Photos Of Jude Okoye And His Daughter / Fan Draws Don Jazzy With Garri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day Hilarious Fan Drew Don Jazzy With Garri by pelumi2tu(f): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
This artwork is mind blowing, Don jazzy is been drew with garri.An unidentified artiste drew Don Jazzy with garri which so far have been the Photo of the Day. This artwork is great.
Don jazzy saw it and said,
you make me hungry now. na to add sugar and groundnut now and e don se
http://www.333kiss..com/2017/01/hilarious-fan-drew-don-jazzy-with-garri.html

Re: Photo Of The Day Hilarious Fan Drew Don Jazzy With Garri by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is talent... I have this one of a guy that drew that salt guy with salt

Re: Photo Of The Day Hilarious Fan Drew Don Jazzy With Garri by pelumi2tu(f): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
This is talent... I have this one of a guy that drew that salt guy with salt

eeh eeh PEOPLE LIKE DAY NAIJA
Re: Photo Of The Day Hilarious Fan Drew Don Jazzy With Garri by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
pelumi2tu:

eeh eeh PEOPLE LIKE DAY NAIJA

Lol

(1) (Reply)

$10m Bailout Funds: Kemi Olunloyo Proves Georgina Onuoha Is Indeed The Alleged / Simi Driving And Having Fun With Friends In A Speedboat(pics,video) / Which Picture Makes You Laugh The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.