Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,985 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Man With 90 Wives, Bello Masaba, Dies At 93yrs. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man With 90 Wives, Bello Masaba, Dies At 93yrs. (819 Views)

P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With 90 Wives, Bello Masaba, Dies At 93yrs. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
I first heard of him while watching NTA newline 8yrs ago.
Mehn, the man try no be small.
R. I. P to him

]Minna – Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar Masaba, the controversial Islamic preacher and super polygamist, who married 86 wives, is dead.

He was aged 93.

Masaba
His Personal Assistant, Alhaji Mutairu Salawudeen Bello, who confirmed Masaba’s death, said that the preacher died in his residence in Bida, Niger State, on Saturday, after a brief illness.

“From Allah we come, to Him we shall all return; we announce the death of Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar Bello Masaba this afternoon. He was aged 93, and died after a brief illness,” Bello said in a telephone interview.

A sobbing Bello said that his boss would be buried at 10 a.m. on Sunday, Jan 29.

He said that the preacher had a premonition of his death and prepared for it.

“Baba (Masaba), told us that his time was up; he personally told me that he had completed his divine assignment and was ready to meet his creator.

“He also told us to remain dedicated to the cause of Islam and urged us never to deviate from his teachings on righteousness, piety and total submission to the will of Allah.

“He warned us to shun adultery but said that we should marry our women because it is ‘Hallal’ (right), before Allah,” Bello said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/masaba-controversial-islamic-preacher-dies-bida/

Re: Man With 90 Wives, Bello Masaba, Dies At 93yrs. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
More photos from my visit to his house

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Jewel Infinity Hospitalized After Nigerian Soldier Beat Her Up / Celebrity Marriage About To Crash – Actor Uche Maduagwu / Bbnaija Revealed: Kemen's Downfall Due To Secret Societies Who Wanted Him Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.