Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Which Programmer Category Are You - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Programmer Category Are You (1022 Views)

How To Remove Category From URL Permalink / Beagle Scraper - Open Source Low Resource E-commerce Category Scraper / Joomla: How To Link A Text To A Definite Joomla Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Programmer Category Are You by adenuga558(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
i was curious about how Nigeria programmer do things. presently which category of programmer do you fall into and how do you cope with it.
1.copy and paste programmer.
2.google is my saviour.
3.off hand programmer.
4.have written this code let me copy and paste to make work faster.
5.i will ask on nairaland or stackoverflow and i will get some help.
6.i use brain to code all my project.
Am not using this to abuse or insult programmer just be truthful.
Re: Which Programmer Category Are You by ChinenyeN(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
7. Still learning programmer that repeats the same project in different ways and maybe using different languages.
Re: Which Programmer Category Are You by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Coding addict doing the right thing at the wrong place.
Re: Which Programmer Category Are You by 0luwatope(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Google is my savior..... Though you'd be surprised with what I can do sha, I don't just copy and paste, I copy, learn, copy, learn, copy, edit, learn then paste

(1) (Reply)

Project: Social Newtwork Portal Development; Send Your Proposal / Ethical Hacking And Java Group / Who Has Idea Of Use Of Javascript In Selenium Webdriver&java For Software Testin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.