Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

What A Terrible Hypocrisy (The Apostle Johnson Suleiman and DSS Episodes) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Terrible Hypocrisy (The Apostle Johnson Suleiman and DSS Episodes) (629 Views)

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Terrible Hypocrisy (The Apostle Johnson Suleiman and DSS Episodes) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
WHAT A TERRIBLE HYPOCRISY

By Barrister Wole Olaleye

The situation in the nation in the last few days has been so tense. Christians in many quarters have been calling the faithful ones to intensify prayers for peace in this nation. Though there are some church leaders who have called for vigilance around their premises against the invasion of these intruders and devilish Fulani Herdsmen, we have not heard that one Fulani man has been killed so far, but over 800 Christians were given mass burial in Southern Kaduna after they were slaughtered and burned by these devilish Fulani Herdsmen. In all these, the supposed leader of the muslims who he himself is a Fulani, the Sultan of Sokoto, has called on the Federal Government under the leadership of Alhaji Buhari repeatedly to arrest and prosecute any preacher with hate speech throughout Nigeria. I read his press release and also read the conclusion of the 10 Northern State governors who said the invading Fulani Herdsmen who have been killing Nigerian Christians of recent are from neighbouring Niger Republic and Mali and I laughed. Who is fooling who? These are the people telling us that there is no islamisation agenda. Yet, when their people started misbehaving, they were mute. Sultan of Sokoto was alive when a devil incarnate redesigned the logo of Nigerian Army and inscribed Arabic on the logo as if we are an Islamic nation, which is capable of generating religious disharmony but he did not talk. Not even the so-called President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed forces condemned it. One God-forsaken nonentity acting registrar of a whole Katsina State University built with tax payers money woke up one morning and declared “Only the Muslim Students Society (MSS)” are allowed to operate on the campus. What happens to the other Christian Fellowships on the campus or was he trying to insinuate that there are no Christian tax payers in Katsina State or Christians do not exist among the students? Is Katsina State University a Muslim University? That again in the myopic thinking of our Sultan of Sokoto is not tantamount to hate action? Alhaji Muyideen Bello goes round the nation rubbishing all other religions, especially Christianity but the Buhari’s DSS will decide not to hear those speeches but they will be quick to make an attempt to arrest Apostle Suleiman who asked Christians to do everything possible in their power to defend themselves against the evil attacks of these devil incarnate Fulani Herdsmen. When has it become an offence to tell your people that they should defend themselves against evil, if I may ask? With all these glaring lopsidedness in your reactions to issues bothering on religion, you still want us to believe that there is no islamisation agenda? This is what I call “GRADE ONE HYPOCRISY”. To all the governors who are quick to tell us that our killers are illegal immigrants from Niger Republic and Mali, then if anybody now declares war against illegal people who are killing us, I don’t see anything wrong in doing this. If this does not go down well with you, then you people are terrible Hypocrites and I put it to you all that you have skeletons in your cupboards - a hidden agenda. Now to all the Fulani Herdsmen, I know my English makes no meaning to you because you are doing what you have been assigned to come and do, but just like my Action Governor – AYODELE FAYOSE has told you, stay clear of Ekiti State and indeed the whole of YORUBA LAND (Nation). We don’t want to shed blood because we are peace loving people “OMOLUWABI” ni wa nile Yoruba. If you want grazing sites, remain in your country or worse still in the north where they can accommodate your excesses. “Those who make peaceful resolution impossible, make the violent one inevitable”.

Let Sultan of Sokoto stop his own campaign of calumny against Christians who are calling on their people to defend themselves and face his kinsmen, the devilish hired killers they call Fulani herdsmen and stop them from killing innocent and defenceless Christians up north. Henceforth, every Fulani herdsman, whether from outside or from within should be thoroughly searched by the so called DSS. Any one of them caught with any weapon should be arrested and prosecuted like a criminal which they are. If DSS fails to do this, then they should stop harassing innocent Nigerians simply because they called for vigilance and self-defence.

My sincere submission please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Terrible Hypocrisy (The Apostle Johnson Suleiman and DSS Episodes) by Onechancearmy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yinka1665:
WHAT A TERRIBLE HYPOCRISY

By Barrister Wole Olaleye

The situation in the nation in the last few days has been so tense. Christians in many quarters have been calling the faithful ones to intensify prayers for peace in this nation. Though there are some church leaders who have called for vigilance around their premises against the invasion of these intruders and devilish Fulani Herdsmen, we have not heard that one Fulani man has been killed so far, but over 800 Christians were given mass burial in Southern Kaduna after they were slaughtered and burned by these devilish Fulani Herdsmen. In all these, the supposed leader of the muslims who he himself is a Fulani, the Sultan of Sokoto, has called on the Federal Government under the leadership of Alhaji Buhari repeatedly to arrest and prosecute any preacher with hate speech throughout Nigeria. I read his press release and also read the conclusion of the 10 Northern State governors who said the invading Fulani Herdsmen who have been killing Nigerian Christians of recent are from neighbouring Niger Republic and Mali and I laughed. Who is fooling who? These are the people telling us that there is no islamisation agenda. Yet, when their people started misbehaving, they were mute. Sultan of Sokoto was alive when a devil incarnate redesigned the logo of Nigerian Army and inscribed Arabic on the logo as if we are an Islamic nation, which is capable of generating religious disharmony but he did not talk. Not even the so-called President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed forces condemned it. One God-forsaken nonentity acting registrar of a whole Katsina State University built with tax payers money woke up one morning and declared “Only the Muslim Students Society (MSS)” are allowed to operate on the campus. What happens to the other Christian Fellowships on the campus or was he trying to insinuate that there are no Christian tax payers in Katsina State or Christians do not exist among the students? Is Katsina State University a Muslim University? That again in the myopic thinking of our Sultan of Sokoto is not tantamount to hate action? Alhaji Muyideen Bello goes round the nation rubbishing all other religions, especially Christianity but the Buhari’s DSS will decide not to hear those speeches but they will be quick to make an attempt to arrest Apostle Suleiman who asked Christians to do everything possible in their power to defend themselves against the evil attacks of these devil incarnate Fulani Herdsmen. When has it become an offence to tell your people that they should defend themselves against evil, if I may ask? With all these glaring lopsidedness in your reactions to issues bothering on religion, you still want us to believe that there is no islamisation agenda? This is what I call “GRADE ONE HYPOCRISY”. To all the governors who are quick to tell us that our killers are illegal immigrants from Niger Republic and Mali, then if anybody now declares war against illegal people who are killing us, I don’t see anything wrong in doing this. If this does not go down well with you, then you people are terrible Hypocrites and I put it to you all that you have skeletons in your cupboards - a hidden agenda. Now to all the Fulani Herdsmen, I know my English makes no meaning to you because you are doing what you have been assigned to come and do, but just like my Action Governor – AYODELE FAYOSE has told you, stay clear of Ekiti State and indeed the whole of YORUBA LAND (Nation). We don’t want to shed blood because we are peace loving people “OMOLUWABI” ni wa nile Yoruba. If you want grazing sites, remain in your country or worse still in the north where they can accommodate your excesses. “Those who make peaceful resolution impossible, make the violent one inevitable”.

Let Sultan of Sokoto stop his own campaign of calumny against Christians who are calling on their people to defend themselves and face his kinsmen, the devilish hired killers they call Fulani herdsmen and stop them from killing innocent and defenceless Christians up north. Henceforth, every Fulani herdsman, whether from outside or from within should be thoroughly searched by the so called DSS. Any one of them caught with any weapon should be arrested and prosecuted like a criminal which they are. If DSS fails to do this, then they should stop harassing innocent Nigerians simply because they called for vigilance and self-defence.

My sincere submission please.

Thank you for speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: What A Terrible Hypocrisy (The Apostle Johnson Suleiman and DSS Episodes) by opeano(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
very wise submission by you

1 Like

Re: What A Terrible Hypocrisy (The Apostle Johnson Suleiman and DSS Episodes) by Mandesz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
b
Re: What A Terrible Hypocrisy (The Apostle Johnson Suleiman and DSS Episodes) by Imoy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: What A Terrible Hypocrisy (The Apostle Johnson Suleiman and DSS Episodes) by boiz2men(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'm here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Livia Will Help You Eliminate Menstrual Pain / "Our President Does Not Deserve To Live, I Am Still Sad He Came Back Alive" / Effective,functional,perfect Architecture Design And Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.