Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

"world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? (773 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
Today is the day earmarked by the united nations to celebrate the campaign against hiv/aids,a virus that is estimated to have infected about 33million people worldwide as at present and killed more, In nigeria,the pandemic is high due to ignorance of some people who do not believe in the aids scourge.Despite various campaigns that have been made on stigmatization and checking of one's status,the virus infection increases on a daily note, So do you do hiv test today to confirm your status?
Re: "world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? by unikazzy(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2009
I want to go 4 counselling but i can locate any around here, i stay in gwagwalada,abuja
Re: "world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster
world AIDS day shouldnt be the reason for people to get tested.
they should do it at least twice yearly, aids day or not. . . . . . , and not only for HIV/AIDS but for everything else that is lurking out there.
Re: "world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? by MrCrackles(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
Fuc.k HIV. . . .I am immune! cool
Re: "world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? by mamagee3(f): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
HIV is not my kind of thing. tongue
Re: "world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? by MCLOVIN: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2009
What kind of test are you talking about? Is it the same test described in
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/truthaboutAIDS18jul08.shtml

If its that test, then count me out !
Re: "world Hiv/aids Day"~did You Check Your Status? by face969: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
Mclovin d anti-aids activist. You neva told me abt that article. If ur a woman who's in the 1st trimester of pregancy PLS BEWARE O when ur husband goes to check his own he'll come out negative ! Even if the test is flawed, hiv +ve ppl need to be able to test -ve to remove that label frm themselves. Over to the colloidal silver !

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Help Me. / Dryness During Lovemaking / [b]dangote’s Gift Of Life For Mentally-ill Undergraduate[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.