Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me (905 Views)

"My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by ipreach: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why is there so much hatred amongst members of Churches and each denomination sees theirs as the only acceptable Church in Heaven?

This is what somebody sent to me and that i the reason I always tell people that I hate religion because everybody thinks that ther own Church is the only perfect and most holy church that Christ is coming for.

OAM4J where are you hidding?

Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Boss13: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Everybody dey find bread abi you wan take food away from their mouth - e no good na
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
lol
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Tolexander: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by hopefulLandlord: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
30,000 denominations of Christianity, each one claiming to be the true church of God and pointing accusing fingers at other denominations

talk about confusion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by hahn(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
It is called brand marketing, knocking out the competition etc

They need to ensure their customers return to make payment, tithes and offering, as usual

Good business relies on how you can get your existing customers to resubscribe

smiley

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
I know of four religions in this world.
1. Judaism
2. Islam
3. Buddhism &
4. Christian which is subdivided into many other religions such as, Living faith, deeper life, Catholic, Jehovah witness, White garments, Christ Embassy, mountain of fire, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by BiafranBushBoy: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
And people failed to see that Op's picture is fake.

Gosh!!
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by ipreach: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Gosh!!
what made it fake?
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by ipreach: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Gosh!!

Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by BiafranBushBoy: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=ipreach post=53278538][/quote]

Seriously?

You lie !!

Big lie!!
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Greedgod: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
celestialdamsel:
lol
u attend cele ?
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
What is this,, The sender is evidently Ill- advised..
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by topstar80(m): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Your friend wants to start a church soon.. Lol
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Greedgod post=53279224]u attend cele ?[ moniker is at work o
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Greedgod: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=celestialdamsel post=53280990][/quote]u didnt answer my questn o , yes /no
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2017
Greedgod:
u didnt answer my questn o , yes /no
yes
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Greedgod: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2017
celestialdamsel:
yes
sent a pm or if u dnt reply pm gime wat i can chat u up with . Have some things 2 ask u
Re: Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me by Tolupage(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2017
Do attend DLBC but this one has been brainwashed. Don't even know why we emphasize religion and denomination and not the faith. Jesus preached in the temple and Synagogue filled with Pharisees and he didn't ask his disciples / followers to not go there.

God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) / Total Victory Over Sexual Looseness And Lackof Self Control / Enough Of This Nonsense! Jesus Wasn't Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.