Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying (946 Views)

I Am Dying Slowly, I Need Help Seriously / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently / Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying by pimpimpim: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
My fellow nairalanders, I have decided to come to you before my situation runs out of control.
I have been jobless for years and I am struggling and battling with this hard time.
In short, life hasn't been easy with me. Especially with a baby to cater for.
As a nursing mother, I have decided to run to my fellow nairalnders for assistance in getting a job.
I am a graduate. I have applied for several jobs most especially on nairaland, all to no avail.
All I need is job that will take care of my situation. I am sure that with God and my good people on this forum, there is hope.
Please, you reach me via these mediums;
Phone number: 08064650537
or 08169066914
Email: akinsanyatitilola@gmail.com

cc: lalasticlacla
cc: mynd44
cc: seun

Moderators, kindly help move it to front page!

I'm dying!
Re: All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying by midehi2(f): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
pls don't die, help is coming....if only you have a certificate of Air Ticketing & Reservation Officer, vacancy at my end here
Re: All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying by pimpimpim: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
midehi2:
pls don't die, help is coming....if only you have a certificate of Air Ticketing & Reservation Officer, vacancy at my end here

Can you please employ me while I study to be qualified for this position at the same time
Re: All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying by abiolasogey(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
God will surely provide a job for you,,hard times don't last,,
Re: All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying by MMotimo: 12:54am On Jan 31, 2017
pimpimpim:
My fellow nairalanders, I have decided to come to you before my situation runs out of control.
I have been jobless for years and I am struggling and battling with this hard time.
In short, life hasn't been easy with me. Especially with a baby to cater for.
As a nursing mother, I have decided to run to my fellow nairalnders for assistance in getting a job.
I am a graduate. I have applied for several jobs most especially on nairaland, all to no avail.
All I need is job that will take care of my situation. I am sure that with God and my good people on this forum, there is hope.
Please, you reach me via these mediums;
Phone number: 08064650537
or 08169066914
Email: akinsanyatitilola@gmail.com

cc: lalasticlacla
cc: mynd44
cc: seun

Moderators, kindly help move it to front page!

I'm dying!

Jobless for years yet a nursing mother? Is that really fair to the child?
It is one thing to suffer by yourself, to add an innocent child to the experience is terrible. For the sake of that child, I pray you find help but you should seriously consider suspending future pregnancies until you are financially capable.

3 Likes

Re: All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying by midehi2(f): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2017
pimpimpim:

Can you please employ me while I study to be qualified for this position at the same time
you can only be employed after the course, so you understand perfectly about the job
Re: All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying by castrol180(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2017
So many irresponsible guys are outside there who are fond of yanking pussies up and down and while many of the f*cks result into pregnancy and some ladies are able to get rid of the protruding foetal stance, some are unlucky as some foetus are very stubborn no matter strong aborting drugs used. @pimpimpim, I think that is the result of giving out your mince pie out anyhow, it now results in you begging for alms/works with your child, though it might have been as a result of greediness that you gave your pie to that guy to have resulted into the baby but it is a dangerous mistake to have brought your matter on the social media even with all your contacts. There are many people and ladies with knotty issues harder than yours but will never get to this extent (social media), you need to be patient in order not to fall prey again. Lady pimpimpim kindly use your head because of your child...

Patient they say can cook a stone, and at the same time a patient person could milked a tigress /lioness

Abo oro la so fun omoluabi to ba de nu e, a di...

#myhalfword

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Transgender Woman / Has Anyone Used Skyrun Washing Machine? / Help On How To Get An In-law Take Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.