Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? (1675 Views)

15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real / Why Is It That Courses Like Pharmacy And Medicine Admission Is Hard to get / Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? by DrRasheed: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello n'landers,
My ambition is to study medicine by God's grace and i dont think i can study any course beside it here in maiduguri, what vex me so much is that how people say "medicine is only for favoured and not by grades". i really feel discouraged. How true is this pls.
My choice of place is unimaid.
Re: Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? by thesicilian: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Don't listen to them. Go for it. Favour may be involved sometimes but the main thing is your grades. Study hard and you'll do well.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? by DrRasheed: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
thesicilian:
Don't listen to them. Go for it. Favour may be involved sometimes but the main thing is your grades. Study hard and you'll do well.
thanks
Re: Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? by jodavid(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
DrRasheed:
Hello n'landers,
My ambition is to study medicine by God's grace and i dont think i can study any course beside it here in maiduguri, what vex me so much is that how people say "medicine is only for favoured and not by grades". i really feel discouraged. How true is this pls.
My choice of place is unimaid.

thesicilian has said it all.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? by kennyjam: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rasheed, Unimaid gives a large percentage base on Merit. I can testify to that. My Twin brother studies medicine there. He never knew anybody there, even an ant. He got it on merit. Never give up. Medicine you want/crave for; Medicine you'll get. By God's grace!

Bonne Chance!

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? by sabalex58: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2017
An Essay Writing Service on Love

A Critical Analysis of Love element between the Couple

A love between two persons is an intense feeling of deep fondness, affection, and attraction. This feeling undoubtedly starts with attraction and then and goes on with affection. Throughout history, man has believed that heart is the center of love and different element of love such love chemistry and affection is related to the heart. If the story of Eric is analyzed considering these elements of love, we see that there are so many things to see because the nature of relationship they had involved a good chemistry, emotional and spiritual connection as well as physical attraction without which a relationship between man and woman is incomplete. However, an immediate attraction between a man and woman is greatly associated with the physical attraction which is nothing more than an infatuation. This essay writing service aims to help people understand the elements of love.
Re: Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? by DrRasheed: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
kennyjam:
Rasheed, Unimaid gives a large percentage base on Merit. I can testify to that. My Twin brother studies medicine there. He never knew anybody there, even an ant. He got it on merit. Never give up. Medicine you want/crave for; Medicine you'll get. By God's grace!

Bonne Chance!
thanks
Re: Why It Is Hard To Get Mbbs ? by GdexFolami(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Can Unilorin Grant Me Pharmacy With 251? / Jamb Best Candidate Of The Year / University Of Ibadan Wins Best University In Nigeria, Again (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.