Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k (1159 Views)

What Business To Invest With 400k / What Online/offline Business Can I Do With 400k / Which Physical Business Can One Start With 400k Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by iamGholdaniel(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
am into buying and selling of foreign rice at lagos, but I now decided to further! and I am admitted to study agricultural economic at ebonyi state university. " and I want to setup a new business, which business is advisable for me with 400k capital. I mean business that would not obstruct my academic activities.
Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by delishpot: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Well, the degree of profit you want would determine if the business would or would not, obstruct your academic life. You can still do your rice biz Na. Employ a sales person or, invest it in shares. You can also sell provision or start a small buka
To be honest I can't give any idea now o.
Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by Lanre90(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
GHW or MMM
Just chill and focus on your academics while your money compounds

4 Likes

Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by BrownChima212(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Cryptocurrency investment is a sure one bro. Just use part of it like 100k and you will be worth millions in a few years . I am a serving corper but am already worth 5 Bitcoins and 100 The billion coins(TBC). Call me or WhatsApp me on 07036825523. I will share more secrets and help you out brother . Takecare
Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by menama(m): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2017
iamGholdaniel:
am into buying and selling of foreign rice at lagos, but I now decided to further! and I am admitted to study agricultural economic at ebonyi state university. " and I want to setup a new business, which business is advisable for me with 400k capital. I mean business that would not obstruct my academic activities.

Get a space in n your school and set up a fast food joint (noodles, chips, fried yam, plantain, etc.)
Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by Lapeywilliams(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
iamGholdaniel:
Invest in agriculture,we can help you monitor your investment even without you being there.
Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by Alawi1(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2017
iamGholdaniel:
Contact me via gmail: tolamide7@gmail.com
Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by crotsz: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Y not try GHW.. It's a very reliable platform with very strict rules which will keep it running for a long time and I will advise you to jus invest 200k and see how it plays out.. Believe me you won't regret it.. Here is my email while registering Crotsz@gmail.com.. Email me if you are interested
Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by Spuggie: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
crotsz:
Y not try GHW.. It's a very reliable platform with very strict rules which will keep it running for a long time and I will advise you to jus invest 200k and see how it plays out.. Believe me you won't regret it.. Here is my email while registering Crotsz@gmail.com.. Email me if you are interested

Please, when you flag someone for pop, does your account remain in standstill? I mean assuming other folks refuse to pay you will they system not automatically match you with someone else while waiting for the issue of the POP to be resolved? How long does it take GHW t resolve a POP issue?
Re: As An Undergraduate, What Business Can I Start-up With 400k by MChaze25(m): 3:47am On Feb 02, 2017
Wondering why you fail into ponzi schemes traps?
you didn't think of having a back-up plan. Call starlite today to be your cover in every ponzi scheme problem you encounter. We repay you any loss whatsoever and recommend the best ones for you where your money is safer. Call us today to serve you better

Welcome to Starlite Financial Company
Our costumer care representatives are second to none with trained human relationship management skills and are professionals too.
Starlite is your next big bank in making but we need to be tested, tried and trusted first.
To know more about us and how to start making extra cash, please call our customer care lines..
Call Olatunde;-07032109057
Precious;-07081190573
Trust Starlite to serve you better. We charge registration fees and make sure you are paying into the company's central business account. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Turn Your Blog Into A Major Source Of Income Easily ! / Get Paid To Watch Videos For 1minute Only / Stainless Steel Cutting Table And Stamping Machine Is Up For Grab At A Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.