Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) (27650 Views)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Yvette Meurer On MTN & Diamond Bank Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Reigning Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria, Queen Yvette Meurer stormed South Africa for vacation following her activities last year and her planned rolled out projects this year. The pretty soft spoken beauty queen who thrilled her fans on social media last year visited several locations and recreational centres for sight seeing and pressure cool off.

One of the scary locations visited was the Lion's park where she played with live lions and cubs at the animal zoo. Meu‎rer who is also scheduled to visit other countries is expected back soon to commence her official functions as the MBMN winner.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/01/omg-queen-yvette-meurer-most-beautiful.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by paschal47(m): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2017
AlexReports:
Reigning Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria, Queen Yvette Meurer

Is she Nigerian please? Did she win with the help of cucumbers?

Just asking! angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Gorgeous !
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Beautiful smiley
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2017
angry
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by KingGeorgey(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
I was never sure of a God before... But I know he must exist.. He created this... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by jeromzy(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
paschal47:

Is she Nigerian please? Did she win with the help of cucumbers?

Grow up Juvenile

Just asking! angry
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by kingsamosy(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
the name " Yvette Meurer" does not seem a naija name. or was she downloaded online.

19 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Tokziby: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
This girl fine sha! grin

7 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by jeromzy(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=jeromzy post=53315529][/quote]grow up kid
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2017
i have nothing to say, but Cucumber came to my mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Simba

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Elisean(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2017
I like that's she's sleek
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by killthemods: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2017
With this her name, we won't be able to find out where she comes from easily so we can argue on which tribe has the most beautiful girls like Jobless yoots angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by iamtewwy(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Upon all the fine face her pvssy would stil stink angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by eddywisdom: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Is that a lion or lion cub. Pose wit real lion let's see abeg..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by emperorAY(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
And dis is new?
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by victoroscar(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
ehn.....weytin con happen....?? Ema gbami ke!!
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by ayeAXEman: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Elisean:
I like that's she's sleek
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Gidi3020(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Team cucumber... na them ooo

5 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by xynerise: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Thats a cub. She fit near mature lion?

3 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by jesus500(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Is this news we must hear?
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by ELShehzad: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2017
NP

Minjin- So Beautiful
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2017
If I ever comment here, make I mad.
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by jaymejate: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2017
Use cub not Lion.
I fear angry

3 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2017
Zahra Buhari cool cool

is all i see

i got this weakness for light skinned beauties cool
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by danduchi(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Flavour over to you... food don don

3 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Tuhndhay(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) by Nimblemind(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2017
eddywisdom:
Is that a lion or lion cub. Pose wit real lion let's see abeg..
A lion cub is a goat abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Given 24 Hours To Follow Back On Instagram By Fan Or.. / Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) / Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.