Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin (1899 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down" / Editing Gone Wrong: Actress Oge Okoye Adds Extra Hip Using Photoshop / Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin by mary2014: 4:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Following the ongoing war between actress Georgna Onuoha and controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, Onuoha, has finally lamnded Nigeria.

Recall, we reported the news of Kemi Olunloyo, accusing Georgina Onuoha, of being the alleged mistress who stole the $10m bailout fund from a governor. Well the actress, who is based in the US, is back in Nigeria and has invited Kemi, to EFCC office with her.

She took to her IG page to announce her arrival, sharing a photo of herself wth the said governor accompanied wit h the report done.

Read more: http://corporategossips..com.ng/2017/01/kemi-olunloyo-you-messed-with-wrong.html
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin by paschal47(m): 4:40am On Jan 31, 2017
kemi don't want to keep her mouth shut.

Kemi causing more havoc than chinaekwe's dog

Old woman!
lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2017
There is no smoke without a fire..Ms Kemi is well grounded for the job she does, just like Lois lane in superman series, she either does undercover journalism or send out her spies who reports to her with verifiable fact.

Since EFCC failed to mention the name of the serving south-south Governor, we should be glad that such information is coming out from Ms. Kemi..she exposed it bcs she has been armed enough with verifiable information.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin by OKorowanta: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
There is no smoke without a fire..Ms Kemi is well grounded for the job she does, just like Lois lane in superman series, she either does undercover journalism or send out her spies who reports to her with verifiable fact.

Since EFCC failed to mention the name of the serving south-south Governor, we should be glad that such information is coming out from Ms. Kemi..she exposed it bcs she has been armed enough with verifiable information.

Na u arm her with the information?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin by AkachukwuD(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2017
It like this kemi is a monitoring spirit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin by chachanga: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

All the same, a trip to the jobless EFCC's office should quieten Aunty Kemi.

Those jobless guys changed direction from chasing yahoo-yahoo 419ers, government frauds and fulani herdsmen-at-large to harassing poor citizens, victims and frustrated pastors unhappy with the whole thing.

If Aunty Kemi comes back in one piece shocked, you'll soon see a CHANGE in her Witchy-Witchy journalist zeal grin.

Dis one should slow her roll a bit, and save celebrities a few more of their dirty secrets.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin by Annie939(f): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
kemi kemi be careful oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Lil Kesh – Who Best Rocked The Blonde Hairstyle? / Nigerian Discovers His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pics) / JUST IN: I Wouldnt Mind Kissing Efe Several Times – Ex #bbnaija Housemate Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.