Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time (20715 Views)

10 Best Mobile Number Tracker App For Android With Live Location / Whatsapp’s Live Location Feature Lets Friends Track Each Other In Real Time / Whatsapp Live Location Tracking Feature Lets You Track Real Location Of Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by gaffig: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
and if they do this, I will delete the app angry sad.

I deserve my privacy and right to lie smiley
Chai 9ja, make una read the whole thing before commenting... Ahn ahn

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by olayeancah23(f): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2017
My dear sisters nd brother who does nt use lastseen, well want to see aw u go abt dis if ur asked to enable ur location. cheesy grin embarassed

"2017" year to be single again tongue
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Lasskeey:
.... Yes woooo ! And you also deserve your privacy to ............ grin grin grin

and you too cheesy
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2017
ITbomb:

Yeah, the right to lie and be lied to
k undecided
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Did you not see where it was written that you'd be able to disable the feature. Gosh!
and try to recognise a joke when you see one undecided. Don't let recession take that from you undecided
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2017
teebaxy:
You also have right to loose customers... Ode
I won't bring myself down to your brain level. Grow up nigga
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2017
chiefoluigwe:

You don't have to delete the app. You can simply turn off the functionality. Read well before you talk
and reason well before you quote somebody that's trying to crack a joke undecided

It's type not talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2017
gaffig:

Chai 9ja, make una read the whole thing before commenting... Ahn ahn
geez!
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by majorkey(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Whatsapp Sha won end relationships.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2017
Originality007:

bad girl smiley
smiley smiley
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2017
E don set... Now I will catch that girl that always lie to me of her whereabouts
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by engrjacuzzi: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2017
cheating partners won't like this. most girls will appreciate this apps especially the ones that do not trust their man.
it will spoil market for a lot of people especially coy with integrity
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Ranchhoddas: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
and try to recognise a joke when you see one undecided. Don't let recession take that from you undecided
Terrible joke apparently.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by chiefoluigwe(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:
I meant the VPN that distorts IP address

In case I'm not making sense, please, enlighten me biko before I disgrace my family in public cry

A VPN does not distort your IP address. Joining a VPN(virtual private network) simply just adds you to the network and gives you the rights and privileges of that network, including an IP address from the available IPs there.
You don't need to join a VPN to avoid the WhatsApp functionality, just turn off your gps and/or disable the setting and you you should be fine.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by afrikana333: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2017
I blv its gonna be optional,so cheaters and liars make una no panic grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Terrible joke apparently.
gerarahere
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Insightz(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Whatsapp, abi na Facebook sef. They never fail to amaze in creating anti privacy features. Ohh well, yeah I forgot they make money by mining data and selling it.

It can still be defeated by turning off location services:

.if you have a jailbroken iPhone use location faker on cydia

.on android enable mock locations and install location spoofer app from google store . If you are rooted on android you can use lucky patcher or xprivacy (with xposed framework)

I can be in Togo today, in Ghana tomorrow, in Russia the next and on and on and on and on...

Say no to location spying apps!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by fof1: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:

ITS REALLY NOT SURPRISING AT ALL. THE DECEIT OF LUCIFER RUNS IN MAN TILL TOMORROW.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by soath(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2017
My battery!
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2017
fof1:

ITS REALLY NOT SURPRISING AT ALL. THE DECEIT OF LUCIFER RUNS IN MAN TILL TOMORROW.
ode ni e.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by almarthins(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Privacy invasion...I knew WhatsApp is about to be a tool for spies
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by teebaxy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
I won't bring myself down to your brain level. Grow up nigga
undecided
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Ranchhoddas: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:
gerarahere
Ditto.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by buffalowings: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
HateU2:

Begin to confess grin
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Gofwane(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
seunlayi:
This will be good, it will help in bursting those lies.

Check the perverted soul below me. That was why Jesus wept.
i tell you. All of those e-warriors go learn how to mind their business. Getting anyone's phone numbers and details is not a biggy.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by micxwell(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
holamiday:
It won't necessarily help to bust lies or expose people, since the feature can still be disabled, just like the 'last seen' stamp. Whatsapp should make the feature compulsory without option for disabling. Same time, if they do that, milions of people will dump whatsapp. grin
Lies apart. I will delete the app immediately.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by micxwell(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
sweettease:
cheesy cheesy I don't even turn on location or give apps that access casually but if you love that person and he/she requests, you'll have no problem especially if your hands are clean.
Hmmm, Sweet cheesy
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by deb(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
The technology is good and will help security operatives to track criminal location.
I just hope it can also be turned on virtually without having to hold the phone in your hands.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by daveP(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Some are still sleeping.

The peeps at the top Cia fbi etc are just desperate to play God and watch the activities of every human with such an electronic device anywhere any how.

All social media platforms indirectly or directly play a big part in making this objective of the 'godview' to be successful.

Rant all about privacy, these peeps have much to pay fines if they ever get called to court anywhere.

Nothing called privacy any longer.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by agrovick(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
As long as I can turn the feature off, no wahala.

Even the last seen on my whatsapp is disabled, no time to be answering unnecessary questions.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
buffalowings:

Begin to confess grin
I confess that I yam a girl cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat Has Killed Me With Bonus / How Do I Set Up My Iphone To Browse With Mtn / Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.