Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,348 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Police Arrests "Biafra Times" Publisher, 9 Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Arrests "Biafra Times" Publisher, 9 Others (322 Views)

Enugu Police Arrests Man Who Tricks Women To Hotel, Rape, Rob Them / Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore Visits Emir Of Kano On Presidential Ambition / Police Arrests Clearing Agent, 5 Others For Killing Customs Officer At Tin Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests "Biafra Times" Publisher, 9 Others by Realcash224(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2017
The lagos state police command on monday said they had arrested the publisher of Biafra times and nine others for allegedly malicious publication.
Parading the 10 suspect, fatai owoseni, said 515 copies of the offending newspaper were recovered during a raid on the printing press in shomolu, lagos
The printing press has been shut and the environment is being monitored. this is an offence punishable under the criminal law of lagos state. He ad added that the suspects would be charged to court as soon as detectives finished interrogating them.
The arested publisher, however told the journalists that he had no intention to promote disunity among Nigerians.
"I love my country and i love my president. my intention is not to fight my country; i just want to pass out information to those who have no access to the internet.
Re: Police Arrests "Biafra Times" Publisher, 9 Others by casttlebarbz(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2017
good

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get Phn Number / Accounting Software Training By CASL / Why Leadership Is Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.