Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) (1000 Views)

What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Please I need the assistance of a professional who knows how to write a cover letter.
I confuse the difference between a cover letter and an application letter.

I had to submit one recently, and I was told that it is not a cover letter but an application letter.

(Affordable ones please)

Thank you.
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by Lorddozzy(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Inbox me, my email is lorddozzy@gmail.com
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by ncpat(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Inbox the one you wrote to ncpat2445@gmail.com and alert me @ 08065942445 for review.
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by kaykay22: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Kindly call 09056407712
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by ebomat: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2017
LET'S CHAT ON 08182575239
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by yinkard4me(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
booqee:
Please I need the assistance of a professional who knows how to write a cover letter.

I had to submit one recently, and I was told that it is not a cover letter but an application letter.

(Affordable ones please)

Thank you.
www.nairaland.com/2909704/difference-between-cover-letter-application.
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by nifeseun(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hellooo booqee I dm u few days ago and didn't get any reply. Would appreciate if u contact me. Thanks.
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
nifeseun:
Hellooo booqee I dm u few days ago and didn't get any reply. Would appreciate if u contact me. Thanks.
really? My pm is as good as useless..it's connected to an email that's no longer active. My whatsapp no is

Lemme know when you see this so i can take down my num

MODIFIED: I've removed my number. I put it there since 2 days ago but i noticed you've also not been online since then. I'm not comfortable putting my number out here for too long thats why i removed it. Please when you're online kindly let me know. Or my email is buoqui4real@yahoo.com
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by nifeseun(f): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
booqee:
really? My pm is as good as useless..it's connected to an email that's no longer active. My whatsapp no is

Lemme know when you see this so i can take down my num

MODIFIED: I've removed my number. I put it there since 2 days ago but i noticed you've also not been online since then. I'm not comfortable putting my number out here for too long thats why i removed it. Please when you're online kindly let me know. Or my email is buoqui4real@yahoo.com

Thanks, sorry jare my phone has been down.
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by chosenwan1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Female looking for a job in Lagos?

Are you tired of waiting, why wait when you can start ASAP

Then hurry and apply >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4448645/marketing-executive-2018

Send to someone you know would be interested. Thanks!
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by Gamelord007: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: Cover Letter Writer Needed (whats The Difference With Application Letter?) by AlphaT1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
booqee:

(Affordable ones please)

Thank you.
Go to Google and download one and modify to suit ur competence and professional experience.

(1) (Reply)

Cleaner Urgently Needed In Ajah. / Let My Story Motivate You-do Not Despair. / BBC World Service Vacancies In Nigeria - Apply NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.