Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Can You Date Your Sibling's Ex - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Date Your Sibling's Ex (444 Views)

Born In The Month Of March And Would Wish To Date Your Birthday Mate / Would You Date Your Ex Again? / Date Your Birthday Mate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Sibling's Ex by chuks34(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2017
Guys am just curious to know your opinions.
There is this girl my brother dated although they are no longer together, this bae is hitting on me I told my bro he said bang her if you can, if it were you will u date her or otherwise.
Re: Can You Date Your Sibling's Ex by Lexusgs430: 5:34am On Feb 04, 2017
chuks34:
Guys am just curious to know your opinions.
There is this girl my brother dated although they are no longer together, this bae is hitting on me I told my bro he said bang her if you can, if it were you will u date her or otherwise.

You don't have to date to bang nah? You brother don already tell u to go mark register too aka chop and clean mouth........... .
Re: Can You Date Your Sibling's Ex by chuks34(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You don't have to date to bang nah? You brother don already tell u to go mark register too aka chop and clean mouth........... .
lol. Badt guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Sexual Pleasure(male Only) / Vacancy For Matured Woman Within 40 & 46 / phone intimacy Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.