Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now (753 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now by mormoney85(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2017
right now am into confusion don't know who to believe anymore, my

my Camry tiny light is given me some kind of headache the car doesn't move according to accelerations for instance, if i accelerate to overtake , my car will not move, first it will be like as if it is on hand break it will take some seconds before it picks up, it doesn't move on hills if am moving on hills it will feel lik d car is about to roll back nxt thing u c it change gear by force and start speeding so fast, i took d car to two defrent mechanics they charged me for different things yet d problem continued pls i dnt wanna make d same mistake agian

when this started last year i changed fuel filter 4 plugs n engine oil yet d different wasn't much after all that

THANKS FOR UR HELP
Re: Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now by wellmax(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Your fuel pump is faulty. Get a good mechanic.
He might also need to change the plugs.
If you are in Lagos, good mechanics boku, if outside Lagos, I don't know what to tell you.
Re: Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now by nurey(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
you need to first scan the car. The engine and possibly the gear too with the error codes you provide we will guide you on solutions.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now by mormoney85(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
wellmax:
Your fuel pump is faulty. Get a good mechanic.
He might also need to change the plugs.
If you are in Lagos, good mechanics boku, if outside Lagos, I don't know what to tell you.
ok thank u so much
Re: Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now by mormoney85(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2017
nurey:
you need to first scan the car. The engine and possibly the gear too with the error codes you provide we will guide you on solutions.
ok thanks
Re: Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2017
mormoney85:
right now am into confusion don't know who to believe anymore, my

my Camry tiny light is given me some kind of headache the car doesn't move according to accelerations for instance, if i accelerate to overtake , my car will not move, first it will be like as if it is on hand break it will take some seconds before it picks up, it doesn't move on hills if am moving on hills it will feel lik d car is about to roll back nxt thing u c it change gear by force and start speeding so fast, i took d car to two defrent mechanics they charged me for different things yet d problem continued pls i dnt wanna make d same mistake agian

when this started last year i changed fuel filter 4 plugs n engine oil yet d different wasn't much after all that

THANKS FOR UR HELP

thats sounds like a transmission problem, is the car an automatic ? when was the last time the transmission oil got changed?
Re: Please I Need Help Am Confused Right Now by mayor2013: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
If am to take a guess. Binding brakes, worse case your gearbox is messed up. Any rubber burning smell when driving?

(1) (Reply)

New Samsung On7 Prosmartphone / Auto Crash: Role Of Passengers / Mercedes Benz Vs Audi Fastest Supercars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.