Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos (3418 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos / Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by TunezTV: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mavin records star, Tiwa Savage looking pretty in new makeup photos from Joyce Jacobs beauty studio.

The ROC Nation artiste rocking her new velvet coloured hairdo posed for facial snapshots in a recent shoot with Seun after getting her facebeat at JJB's.

See the adorable photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/tiwa-savage-dazzling-in-new-makeup.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by onyeezeigbo: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
©2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by beneviv(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wu her make up help?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by braimeddy: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
This lady is beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017

|| || || ||
V V V V

DEDICATED TO EVERYONE FINDING HAPPINESS.

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by U4unique(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
beneviv:
Wu her make up help?
E help her admirers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
disastrous grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
This looks more like a 3D render of a cartoon character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by GiaGunn(f): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Seun:
This looks more like a 3D render of a cartoon character.
grin grin grin grin

She's pretty. Appreciate that undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by Seun(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
grin grin grin grin

She's pretty. Appreciate that undecided
Anyone can look "pretty" if you use industrial strength makeup to paint completely different faces on top of theirs. It just looks so fake.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by oyonu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Seun:
Anyone can look "pretty" if you use industrial strength makeup to paint completely different faces on top of theirs. It just looks so fake.

Good evening sir! I would like to solicit your assistance in changing my user name. My user name is Oyonu but would like for it to be changed to Kennwose. I anticipate your good reply and assistance. Thanks and God bless
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by Seun(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
oyonu:

Good evening sir! I would like to solicit your assistance in changing my user name. My user name is Oyonu but would like for it to be changed to Kennwose. I anticipate your good reply and assistance. Thanks and God bless
www.nairaland.com/kennwose is already taken.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by oyonu(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Seun:
sir you can also try kennwose1.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by Brown14: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
My crush forever!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by oyonu(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Seun:
Please sir try kennwose1
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by yhermmie(f): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzling In New Makeup Photos by nmreports: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Seun:

I have tried severally to ask this same request yet no response. I know you cannot reply everyone but I have tried like 3 times.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Steps Out Gorgeous Glittering Outfit / Muma Gee And Prince Eke Postpone Wedding / Beyonce's Parents Finally Divorced After Many Reconciliation Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.