Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) (27831 Views)

Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / Man Pretends To Be God’s Angel, Rapes 20-year-old Girl In Lagos / Robber Pretends To Be Dead In Bayelsa To Escape Mob Action. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Kolababe: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
As shared by the founder of Kokun Foundation:

"Met this man just now at Ikeja begging me for 4,000 naira for his daughter who's dying at Lasuth, so I got down from the car and told him let's go and I will pay for all the outstanding bills he refused that he want to go himself which was a lie.. We decided to force him inside the car and he pretend that he's dying... #Lagos beggars will want to take advantage of u." Watch at the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jncys11tIk

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/lagos-beggar-pretends-he-is-dying-after.html

1 Like

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Kolababe: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
New method in recession..... Desperate time needs desperate measure

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
HMMM
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Jeffrey12(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thank God say i hardly dey get pity for those beggers..

Na scammers them be.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by iamawara(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol. You blame am? When he is still leaning from how Buhari and Osibanjo scammed Nigerians with the fake change?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Micah360(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Anything to survive grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by osnova(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
See wetin abject poverty dey cause.....#Buhari maka why?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by ellechrystal(f): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chai, one told me she needed trans to reach sangotedo, I gave,an hour later, I saw her again at lekki one begging for money for her sick child, I walked up to her, she begged me again. I reminded her of the money I to her at ikoyi, she hissed and walked away.somw have terrible attitude.

38 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by nattty(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lagos full of drama..
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by lonelydora: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
They call LAGOS center of excellence, but I call it "Land of the Desperate"

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Y
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Proffdada: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why force him? He maybe in epileptic shock and you say he's faking cry
A video of him after the faking, please

1 Like

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by ricmx(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
. *A Litre Of Kerosene Is #320.00 And A Litre Of Petro Is #145.00* Hmmm!... _start cooking with petrol today and save money

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by petrov10: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Exactly what babachir lawal can do lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
My country my country. Chai! grin
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by knacker(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
>sad

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by eagleonearth(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
lol, if you believe God will keep providing for you like this and you won't have to beg, click like. if no, click share

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by givemedatin: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by costandi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hahaha.. Niggaas...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Donshemzy1234: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
mere looking @ him he is a dying man alive. Make una help the guy abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by dfrost: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
cheesy Olé
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Chuknovski(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
see pesun Papa,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by peacesamuel94(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
wow,
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
He is graduate of begging university

1 Like

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by bjay9: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chaii buhari but why ?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by arobags: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
He he
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by eagleonearth(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
ricmx:
. *A Litre Of Kerosene Is #320.00 And A Litre Of Petrol Is #145.00* Hmmm!... _start cooking with petrol today and save money
you must be a cyber-murderer.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by rawpadgin(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
that was how a lady approached me in front of a bank that her son need money for hernia surgery

that God directed her to me.
me being a sympathetic fellow gave her 5k instantly & gave her my number that she should call me in a week time that i don't have much on my @ that time

that was the last time i heard from her
Re: Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) by maxtop(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
No be today bros, e don tey. That's how they survive in this kingdom, only the gullible fall for there cheap and crap strategy anyway.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer / Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper / Police Officer Caught On Tape Asking For N100,000 Bribe (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.