Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,608 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

A Great Way To Invest With Next To ZERO Risk - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Great Way To Invest With Next To ZERO Risk (419 Views)

Own Your Life Campaign Is Truly A Great Way To Invest. / . / Business Opportunity With Zero-risk To Your Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Great Way To Invest With Next To ZERO Risk by Zeng(f): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Most people know that the price of land always increases, so they decide to buy a land, perhaps to build on it, or to sell it out for profit.

But do you know that it is possible to get greater profit (even 100% or greater) from real estate investment, and not have to wait many years to get it?

It just has to do with targeting the right places to buy into!

And you don't need to wait to have millions of naira to do so!

I happen to work in a Real Estate company and have come across clients who bought land as low as 600,000 naira or even less in 2014. And now these same lands can cost 2.5 to 3 million naira! Some even bought these same lands at 300,000 naira!

Now you do the math. 2.5 million - 600,000 = 1.9 million naira.

And this is not necessarily the only way to make money from real estate. Land leasing and building sales and lease are some other viable options.

If you are interested in real estate investment, I can help you get lands at promising areas, and at a negotiable price, with very flexible payment plans.

My email address is zingyzeng@gmail.com, if you wish to contact me.

Feel free to ask questions if you have doubts.
Re: A Great Way To Invest With Next To ZERO Risk by Zeng(f): 5:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Invest in Real Estate today.

Invest in your future!

(1) (Reply)

. / Piuni Telecom Business / Bitcoins Up For Grasp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.