Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife (2916 Views)

Janemena Cooking With Local Firewood As Her Husband Watches In Pre-wedding Photo / Billionaires:See What Tony Elumelu And Mark Zukerberg Did In Paris / Dbanj Takes A Tours After Dissing Facebook Owner Mark Zukerberg(video+plhotos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by amebo101: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
One of the world 's richest men ,Mark Zukerberg shared this photo of him and wife Priscilla cooking to celebrate the Lunar New year on the 27th of January ...

If a billionaire with a very tight schedule can help his wife in the kitchen ,what's your excuse !!

See image below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-WFwDfqz62HA/WJDt5ofd0II/AAAAAAADaH0/84plhFY04eYj6QsRWeJpNbji_ccf5jAzgCLcB/s1600/2017-01-31%2B21.03.52.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/mark-zukerberg-pictured-cooking-with.html

lalasticlala
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by amebo101: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
romanus
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by nightingalee: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
... Mark mark, very simple guy!
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by akprosperblog(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mark and short sleeve round collar shirts. Se ko dun
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Tiamiyu996(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
There is always time for someone you love

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wish our Nigerian men will emulate this guy, instead ego and pride will no allow dem

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by casttlebarbz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
a lot of Nigerian men do this in their home, but not all advertise it on social media

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by otipoju(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kitchen na for women. Case closed. No matter how you help her reach, she will stay say
" my pot "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I wish our Nigerian men will emulate this guy, instead ego and pride will no allow dem
u know say,na dem make us be like that nau!!!
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
And ignorance as well.

Many of them are still living in stoned age.
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
I NEED A LAPTOP WITH AT LEAST;
3GB RAM,
500GB HDD,
VERY GOOD BATTERY LIFE(AT LEAST 2 HOURS WITHOUT ELECTRITY),
64 BIT PROCESSOR, AT LEAST 2.34GHZ CPU SPEED,
HAS A CD ROM,
USED
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by lilmax(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
the ego and pride keeps Nigerian women in check.....you give Nigerian women 2 they take 10 grin
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Astuteleader(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
those things doesn't freak our girls trust me. As a guy I can prepare varieties of meals but most of our girls don't worth such gestures
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by ccffwx: 5:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Yet Nigerian men with no money in the pocket will be claiming head of the home. Mtsheew.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Arielle: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2017
ccffwx:
Yet Nigerian men with no money in the pocket will be claiming head of the home. Mtsheew.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Drversatile: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2017
This is how to roll once a while. Don't be deceived it's not an everyday thing.
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 01, 2017
you want to compare Nigerian men to the white?... you are on a long thing
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2017
What's the big deal here...

Is he not the one who will eat the food?
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Astuteleader:
those things doesn't freak our girls trust me. As a guy I can prepare varieties of meals but most of our girls don't worth such gestures
that's because u avnt met the right butch.
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2017
lilmax:
the ego and pride keeps Nigerian women in check.....you give Nigerian women 2 they take 10 grin
LMAO, u are right sha, but not all women, a woman that loves u will appreciate ur good deeds.
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Rokia2:
And ignorance as well.

Many of them are still living in stoned age.
exactly,they think women are only good for domestic activities and to warm their bed at night
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Martin124:
u know say,na dem make us be like that nau!!!
Na lie joo
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by jezuzboi(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2017
I never knew he's married. Nice! This should be the first time he's doing this in the last five years.
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by toyeoye(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Their sex will be sooo boring
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
So rich yet so simple
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

exactly,they think women are only good for domestic activities and to warm their bed at night
pathetic really.
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Na lie joo
eh eh so I don dey lie abi?!!!
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Na lie joo
eh eh so I don dey lie abi?!!!
Re: Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife by Omudia11: 2:51am On Feb 02, 2017
My hubby is like this.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos) / Nigerian Lady Woke Up To See Her Skin Burning And Swollen Body Parts (photos) / Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.