Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A (971 Views)

Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by bodeluke(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
It was like a scene from a horror movie when a popular female student of a university turned into a snake after spending some fun night with her sugar daddy in a hotel.

A popular ‘happening babe’ from the University of Nairobi in Kenya, allegedly turned into a big snake few minutes after a man said to be her sugar daddy, dropped her at her hostel residence.
An eyewitness who is one of the victim’s close friends narrated the chilling incident and said;
“Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and I saw her walk into her room. I was on my way to her room when I heard her screaming. I quickly pushed the door open an behold I saw her turning into a snake, on her bed, right before my very own eyes.

The authorities of the University of Nairobi who reacted to the news, gave a strict warning to the female students of the Institution to avoid going out with strangers in order to avert a recurrence of a similar case.
Meanwhile security operatives are currently searching for the suspected man, while the eye witness has been remanded in custody for further interrogation.

Source:https://vardgist..com.ng/2017/01/see-photos-of-popular-university.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, fynestboi, Dominique

Re: See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by 40kobo77: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by tsmat(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
na lie.......
Re: See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by fowosh: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
oooya move this thread to the front page lala and Co.... lala and snake related issues are like water and said ...always into one anoda
Re: See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by Godknowsbest: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Part 2 coming soon abi ?
Re: See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by Elfree: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
MONEY MONEY MONEY...most outrageous news this days somehow has its link to QUICK MONEY,people dying of MMM(QUICK MONEY )Girl turns into a snake(all because of QUICK MONEY she followed an unknown fellow).. The unknown fellow just cause of QUICK MONEY used person pikin to defile every law of nature(human to snake mechanism)QUICK MONEY KILLS.
Re: See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by akfeas(m): 3:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Still waiting for the photos.
Re: See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by HtwoOw: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2017
While the only eye witness has been remanded in custody

So it happens in Kenya too grin grin grin

For liePob yooots is Kenya a zoo too?

Africa we must change

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Popular University ‘happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake A by DesChyko: 5:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Father, speak into the life of the young man above me, that he may find fulfilment elsewhere than exist solely in the obssession with Biafra. Amen

(1) (Reply)

62 Nigerians Committed Suicide In 6 Months – Police / Girl Hanged Outside Home By Her Dad 'cause She Tore Her Parents' Divorce Paper / Gun Running: See What Benue People Did To Suswam In Gboko (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.