Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer (1992 Views)

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production / GNLD Super Gro In 5 Liters The Wonderful Natural Liquid Fertilizer / GNLD Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer & Super 10 Liquid Pesticide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
hi everyone, i am experimenting tomatoes farming in 2 local government areas in kano. Bagwai and tudun wada. on each farm i will spend a million naira. i own the farms in both the 2 locations so the spending is mostly on fertilizer, labor, chemical spray and fueling of engine for watering the farms. i already have like 70 bags of fertilizer but i am hearing much about gnld super gro fertilizer.

please i want experienced farmers in the house to share their experience with using the gnld super gro fertizer. i have read much about it but i want to hear from your experiences. they claim that it increases yield by over 150% how true is such claim from your experience? my second question is they claim that each 5litre of super gro fertilizer is equivalent to 10bags of our normal chemical fertilizer, how true is this claim again? i am awaiting your responses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by Seun(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why don't you want to use the regular fertilizer that is working for commercial farmers? Don't entertain all these funny business peddlers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by satelliteDISH(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2017
importexpert:
hi everyone, i am experimenting tomatoes farming in 2 local government areas in kano. Bagwai and tudun wada. on each farm i will spend a million naira. i own the farms in both the 2 locations so the spending is mostly on fertilizer, labor, chemical spray and fueling of engine for watering the farms. i already have like 70 bags of fertilizer but i am hearing much about gnld super gro fertilizer.

please i want experienced farmers in the house to share their experience with using the gnld super gro fertizer. i have read much about it but i want to hear from your experiences. they claim that it increases yield by over 150% how true is such claim from your experience? my second question is they claim that each 5litre of super gro fertilizer is equivalent to 10bags of our normal chemical fertilizer, how true is this claim again? i am awaiting your responses.

Sir, those gnld marketers use deceptive means to lure people into joining their organization. So ask yourself? What do U expect from the people that eat and dine with lies just to be able to complete their monthly PV.

least I forget, U said U are experimenting with your two farms. So I will advice you to buy it coz experimenting is synonymous to researching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Seun:
Why don't you want to use the regular fertilizer that is working for commercial farmers? Don't entertain all these funny business peddlers.

thanks very much boss seun. i could not find real testimonies about them. the only good things about them i found were them talking about themselves. they have been around since 2012 or so, if their claims were to be real, i feel testimonies should be everywhere now. but nevertheless, for the benefit of doubt i will experiment it on a small place.
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 5:57am On Feb 01, 2017
satelliteDISH:

Sir, those gnld marketers use deceptive means to lure people into joining their organization. So ask yourself? What do U expect from the people that eat and dine with lies just to be able to complete their monthly PV.

least I forget, U said U are experimenting with your two farms. So I will advice you to buy it coz experimenting is synonymous to researching.

thanks very much bro for chipping in. i know most of the things they say are marketing stuff but i will give them a try on a small piece of land. i have already gotten 200ml of their fertilizer. i just wanted to be sure that they are worth testing. i do not want to waste my precious time.
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2017
experienced farmers lets share our experience.
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2017
farmers in the house wake up lets talk about this.
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
are our farmers still asleep cheesy?
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by Umarlulu: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Seun:
please which fertilizer is more suitable for commercial farming? I'm hoping to start mine in katsina state soon
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Umarlulu:
please which fertilizer is more suitable for commercial farming? I'm hoping to start mine in katsina state soon

hi umar, ya Kt? i have been very busy and have not had much eyes on my farms. the fertilizers they currently use for me are Kamfa and Gold fertilizers. although i have not confirmed their exact names but that is what they call them. noman me zakayi cheesy? kastina has a better soil than kano, so i will farm in Kastina during raining season cheesy
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by Umarlulu: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
importexpert:

hi umar, ya Kt? i have been very busy and have not had much eyes on my farms. the fertilizers they currently use for me are Kamfa and Gold fertilizers. although i have not confirmed their exact names but that is what they call them. noman me zakayi cheesy? kastina has a better soil than kano, so i will farm in Kastina during raining season cheesy
planning for rice,sesame,soybeans,tomatoes.
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Umarlulu:
planning for rice,sesame,soybeans,tomatoes.

i am not too sure of the things i will be farming this season but i am 100% sure that by God's grace i will be farming not less than 500bags of maize in kastina. birnin gwari to be precise. i will also be farming ginger in kachiya kaduna state. i want to target the export market with the ginger. i am still researching on other profitable things i will farm.
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by Umarlulu: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
importexpert:

i am not too sure of the things i will be farming this season but i am 100% sure that by God's grace i will be farming not less than 500bags of maize in kastina. birnin gwari to be precise. i will also be farming ginger in kachiya kaduna state. i want to target the export market with the ginger. i am still researching on other profitable things i will farm.
Allah ya taimake ka, but why don't you consider soybeans it's really needed abroad if you have the links.
Re: Farmers In The House Please Share Your Experience With GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer by importexpert(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2017
this farmers when will you guys wake up and answer my questions cheesy? from my experiment so far, their is no sign of better performance when compared to the normal fertilizer.

(1) (Reply)

Is Duck Farming Very Lucrative In Nigeria / Pineapple Is One Of The Best Lifetime Investment In Agriculture / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.