Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Vacancy: Can You Write And Source Health Stories? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Can You Write And Source Health Stories? (474 Views)

Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening / Nestle Field Sales Manager Vacancy - Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening / URGENT VACANCY: Can You Play Chess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Can You Write And Source Health Stories? by TheHealthJourno: 1:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I need someone who can work with me on my website to create and source stories and information on health in Nigeria and Africa at large.

The ideal candidate needs to be able to put together content with minimal grammatical errors and must make sense.

You would need to submit a minimum of 20 stories per day (Monday to Saturday), which could include credible offline and online sources. Each article must be between 150 and 450 words.

Are you the right person?

Please send a sample article of between 150 and 450 words to thehealthjourno@gmail.com

The successful candidate will be expected to resume on Monday, February 6, 2017.

Thank you.
Re: Vacancy: Can You Write And Source Health Stories? by lawrence7: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2017
20 Stories a day? 120 Stories from Monday-Saturday ?
That doesn't sound realistic.
Re: Vacancy: Can You Write And Source Health Stories? by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 01, 2017
20 stories per day is improbable bro. Noting dat dey would hav credible sources not cock and bullshit.

Well, i can write a lot of dat. Studied medical biochemistry from a federal university in Nigeria and have hosted a couple of health seminars in the past.
If u can pay, den, y not?
my email is maduabuchi2014@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy: Can You Write And Source Health Stories? by Godmother(f): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2017
TheHealthJourno:
Hi Nairalanders,

I need someone who can work with me on my website to create and source stories and information on health in Nigeria and Africa at large.

The ideal candidate needs to be able to put together content with minimal grammatical errors and must make sense.

You would need to submit a minimum of 20 stories per day (Monday to Saturday), which could include credible offline and online sources. Each article must be between 150 and 450 words.

Are you the right person?

Please send a sample article of between 150 and 450 words to thehealthjourno@gmail.com

The successful candidate will be expected to resume on Monday, February 6, 2017.

Thank you.

Except you want copy and paste there's no way a person can submit 20 stories daily.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Drycleaning & Laundry Coy / Electrical And Mechanical Technician At Dangote / IROKO Partners Limited Massive Recruitment For Offline Sales Agents In VI & Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.