Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,950 members, 7,841,649 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m (9741 Views)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card / Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m by 9jatatafo(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
one man don put her for work. nor be clear eyes tinz
Re: Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m by Harinholar(f): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Is this also happening because of recession....Nawa oooo...You have to get punish for diz greed...
Re: Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m by modupe2: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Perhaps you don’t know how banking business traffic is measured. Have you thought of these possibilities:

1. The attendants in those Banks that people spent hours are slow?
2. The services of those banks are poor?
3. What if Unity Bank is having more branches in that location which allows her customers to enjoy varieties, freedom of alternative of branchses to use?
4. Stronghold of each of them also says much on the traffic you expect in different locations or zones at every point in time.

mccoy47:

Remember dat December bank crises of last year?
Well I usually spend atleast 5hrs in any bank I went to but the day I went to unity bank to withdraw 150k, I counted the entire 150k at the counter there for confirmation and NOT 1 person came behind me that he is next!

Yes I am informed
Re: Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m by mccoy47(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
modupe2:
Perhaps you don’t know how banking business traffic is measured. Have you thought of these possibilities:

1. [s]The attendants in those Banks that people spent hours are slow?
2. The services of those banks are poor?[/s]
3. What if Unity Bank is having more branches in that location which allows her customers to enjoy varieties, freedom of alternative of branchses to use?
4. Stronghold of each of them also says much on the traffic you expect in different locations or zones at every point in time.

It wasn't a one time incident!
5times! That can't be a coincidence
And FYI there are less than 5 unity bank branches I knw in the whole of ph!
Trust me I move around A LOT

By the way u spend so much energy defending dem, are u a staff? undecided

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m by GreatLibra: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2017
No be smell things oh. 2baba no Make mistake
Re: Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m by modupe2: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2017
One must not be a staff of an entity before saying the obvious especially when record is to be set straight…….I was only not comfortable with your categorical statement about the bank. Perhaps your impression may change going forward with more and closer observations of the Bank, its value and what it represents…….especially the New Unity Bank.

Enjoy the rest of the week bro/sis…….

mccoy47:

It wasn't a one time incident!
5times! That can't be a coincidence
And FYI there are less than 5 unity bank branches I knw in the whole of ph!
Trust me I move around A LOT

By the way u spend so much energy defending dem, are u a staff? undecided
Re: Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m by subtlemee(f): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2017
jossy0987:

How do you know? Not all bankers do that u know..

Most of em' do it
Re: Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m by laudate: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
mccoy47:
Unity bank that does not have customers are still stealing from the few left? undecided

Unity Bank has always been pinching funds from customers' accounts for a long time, nah. No be new thing. undecided If a customer dies and leaves any funds in his account in Unity bank, his relations should just kiss that money goodbye. The bank will never release it to them, no matter what documents they produce. Unity bank is fond of sitting on other people's money! sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex-for-grade Harassment In Nigerian Universities / Police Burst Child-stealing Syndicate In Ogun / The Brazilian Prisoner Who Dug An Escape Tunnel For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.